Help Please

• Hi gents :wink: ,

My 944 s2 1990, start crying.. I need to do first line maintenance, such as oil filter, air filter , Belts (including T-belt), brake pads and so on..

I am the 2nd owner of this porsche, i am not sure about T-belt condition and when did get replacement..

So, please could anyone here give me any trust links from e-bay to purchase those things and is there any technique to check T-belt condition.. :hilferuf:

another thing, Air compressor got damage and i need to replace it.. i need e-bay links

Best Regards,

Ali Nasser.

• I can recommend you www.sportwagenparts.de, Mike provides OEM-Quality parts and can make you a set price for the things you need. The condition of the timing belt can roughly be determined by the condition of the printing at the backside if the belt. If there is none, the belt is probably worn. Anyway, better replace it in the case of unknown age. The belt comes with a sticker to note milage and date of the change, found none in the engine compartment? You should also consider the change of all rolls and the water pump.
    What do you mean with Air compressor? The Air conditioner compressor? Maybe you can refurbish it with new bearings and seals, I think there is a instruction to do in this forum (in german).

• Hi Ali,

I think also, Mike (sportwagenparts) will be the right address for you. I hope, that shipping the things to Oman will not be too difficult. He will provide you a full service package and a belt replace package. The parts I used in my video (I know you have seen all of them) are from Mike.

Regards,

Jürgen

• Thanks a lot brothers,

yab notyboy i meant The Air conditioner compressor.. i will tyr to refurbish insteade of purcheasing new one. As you said.. acutally there is black substance melted and throwing around the compressor. also you can smell like burnt rubber and you hear abnormal sound because of moving the outer part (circular shap) in front of compressor pulley..

tell me more brothers I like to hear form you gays..

I will refer to Mike (sports car parts)..

Regards,

Ali Nasser

• Hi Ali,

Mike at Sportwagenparts is the way to go for your TB needs.

Your compressor in the S2 is a Nippondenso 10P15E. If you smell burned rubber or hear abnormal noise when you engage the AC, than leave it OFF! The clutch assembly is very expensive new and very hard to find used.
    You can refurbish a compressor DIY style, but you need some special tools and parts. Plus it seems that you need parts for the clutch assembly too and the clutch needs to be adjusted.

It would be a lot more economical to order a compressor with clutch assembly from the US. It is very important that you change the four o-rings that seal the attachment plate. This is the plate where the two hoses connect to, this plate is finally bolte with four allan head bolts to the compressor housing.

You need a new receiver dryer too if you change the compressor.

BTW is the system still cooling?

Schocki :khat:

1987 944 Turbo, R.I.P. :pop:
    1991 944 S2, Kobaltblau, verkauft :wink:
    1972 911 T Targa, Geminiblau aka "Shelley" :saint:
    1992 928 GTS, Amazonasgrün aka "Das Phantom" :evil:

It's not the speed that kills you, it's the sudden stop :old:.

• hi dear Schocki,

I like your support... keep it up!!

Actually my porsche has been imported from Japan where AC is useless, which means AC was stopped for long time.. later on i filled it with 134 American gas.. and then i tried it but was little cooling.. even you can not feel it.. later on AC got damaged.. but now no more, it is not cooling..

anyway i will do the best to help my porsche.. give me more about servicing..

looking for you again..

Thanks a lot

Ali Nasser

• BILD: Oman : Im Oman tätige Scheichs importierten in diesem Jahr alle Transaxleporsche weltweit zu einem unglaublich guten Preis.Die Nachfrage sollte sich in den nächsten Jahren verhunderfachen! ]:-) da die Aktie deutlich unterdotiert war..... :old:Nothing for ungood..... 8:-)

• Jetzt mitmachen!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Registrierte Mitglieder genießen die folgenden Vorteile:
    • ✔ kostenlose Mitgliedschaft
    • ✔ weniger Werbung
    • ✔ direkter Austausch mit Gleichgesinnten
    • ✔ neue Fragen stellen oder Diskussionen starten
    • ✔ Nutzung des PFF-Marktplatzes
    • ✔ schnelle Hilfe bei Problemen
    • ✔ Bilder hochladen und Umfragen nutzen
    • ✔ und vieles mehr...