Just to say " Hi " to everybody in this great forum.

• Helllo to all of you, :wink:

Infact I am so happy ;) to be one member of this forum. Let me get your support and assist on taking care of my 944 S2. I am Ali Nasser from Sultanat of Oman ?:-( 24 years, Have you been there? anyone knows about it !! HHH. Anyway this is my pleasure to be here. Unfortunately, I am going to deal with you only by English and I hope that will not stop you for giving me help.

By the way, I am welcoming Dr944S2 and thanking him for giving me perfect support.

Best Regards :thumb:

Ali Nasser.

• Hi Ali,

great to have you in our forum. A very warm welcome from me. I think for most of us English will be not the problem. Thus feel free to post you problems with your S2 in English. We'll try to do our best.

Regards,

Jürgen

• Hi Ali,

welcome and English is no problem at all. Great support here for your car guaranteed :thumb:

Un saludo

Schocki :khat:

1987 944 Turbo, R.I.P. :pop:
    1991 944 S2, Kobaltblau, verkauft :kbye:
    1972 911 T Targa, Geminiblau aka "Shelley" k:ok:
    1992 928 GTS, Amazonasgrün aka "Das Phantom" :kyippie:

It's not the speed that kills you, it's the sudden stop k:secret: .

• Hi Ali,

welcome in our forum! :blumengruss:

You are 24 jears old and drive Porsche 944? Congratulations! I was never been in Oman, but tell us: Are there many Porsches, first of all 944?

Greethings from Bavaria to Oman, :wink:
    Armin

928 GT 91er *schiefergrau*

928 S4 91er Automat *nachtblau*

928 GT 90er *schwarz*

Mobil 01711686461

• Yes, good question. Most of the people would expect that you drive a 911 GT2 :D
    Why 944 S2?
    Welcome to the forum :blumengruss:

Andreas

944 S2, 1989
    Am Anfang schuf Gott die Mittellinie.

• Hi dears,

Thank to all of you guys: :drive:very enthusiastic begging for me in this forum. In fact, i never ever been on any forum at all, even on Arabic forums. But because of Porsche I started to look after it at anywhere on the glob.

Oman is your second country.

Best Regads, :thumb:

Ali Nasser

• HHHHH :lol: :lol:

And it is my first car in my life, but needs money hhhhh anyway Porsche is my dream.

Here in Oman most people run awy from Porsche in general, 944 is not in anywhere, only around 3 till now I have seen in Oman, only in Muscat (Capital of Oman). That is all.

Later on I will bring some photos of my 944 s2.

Oman is your second country.

Thanx to you brother,

Ali Nasser,

• Yes, good question. Most of the people would expect that you drive a 911 GT2 :D
    Why 944 S2?
    Welcome to the forum :blumengruss:

Andreas

HHHHH but at least is has Porsche banner on its wheels and front hood. ;)

Welcome to you friend, to be more honest 911 (993) turbo is my dream from my childhood.. 8:-)

Ali Nasser,