968 Cabrio - Tankdeckel-Puffer - PZ hat keine Teile mehr - wer sonst?

• Hallo Fan-Gemeinde,

bei meinem Cabrio sind die beiden Gummipuffer, auf denen der Tankdeckel aufliegt, völlig zerfressen. Das PZ hat die Teile nicht mehr. :heul:
    Ersatzteilnummer ist 941 201 36110. Diese Gumminippel sitzen auf den Kreuzschlitzschrauben und sind etwas so groß wie Ventilkäppchen...

Hat jemand eine Idee, wo ich die noch herbekommen könnte?

Grüße

Heiko

• Sorry for my answer in English, but my German is not good enough.
    I had the same problem, original parts are no more available...
    I did find some small rubber caps that are 100% usable for the application, and look very good, just as the originals!
    These rubber caps come with reels of a certain high-end loudspeaker cable, and are used to cover the cut wires on the spool.
    If needed, I can send you 2 pieces for free.

968 Cabrio 1993, +160.000 km, no engine problems
    Honda Prelude 1992, 150 PS, +388.000 km, rusty, nears the end of life, still no mechanical troubles

• Hello 968driver,

Thank you very much for your quick response and your offer to help me. :thumb: I've sent you a personal message with my address. Nevertheless I am angry about the fact, that I cannot buy these penny parts any longer from Porsche itself...

Cheers,
    Heiko

• Hallo zusammen,
    das gleiche Problem habe ich auch: die beiden Gummikappen waren nur noch als Fragmente vorhanden. Ich wäre besonders Toto dankbar für einen Hinweis, wo man die Ersatz-Gummikappen bekommen kann.
    Toto, I would by happy if you could tell me where I can get the rubber caps (link or adress). No problem, if you answer in english. Thanks !

Viele Grüße

M-C
    Christoph Mattes-Christiani

• to M-C:
    I have send two rubber caps to Valecinc968 for free.
    I had the same problem with my 968 Cabrio, the rubber caps for the screws are no more available at Porsche.
    However, on some high-end loudspeaker cable reels, the cut-off wire is protected by rubber caps.
    (I am a hifi dealer in Belgium).
    These rubber caps perfectly fit the screws under the fuel lid.
    I will look if I have some more available, I think I have some in transparent rubber, these will also fit!
    Send me a personal mail, I will send them to you for free.
    Is that a good deal or not?
    Kind regards, 968driver.

Honda Prelude 1992, 150 PS, +388.000 km, rusty, nears the end of life, still no mechanical troubles

• Wenn ich mich recht entsinne habe ich schon mal die Staubschutzkappen für Bremsentlüfternippel hier eingesetzt.

MM

• to M-C:
    I have found another 2 rubber caps that will fit the screws under the fuel lid perfectly.
    I will send them to you tomorrow.
    Your 968 cabrio has a really stunning color, very, very nice!!!

I consider this as a small return for all the help that can be found on this
    unique PFF forum.
    Kind regards, 968driver.

• Hi MC
    ich schaue nächste woche mal nach -die tank welt ist klein ...............erinnere mich drann
    wenn ich mich nicht melde .............

Toto