Please, help me to find a 944 in Germany

HINWEIS: Bei "Ihre Sitzung ist abgelaufen..." muss der Browser-Cache gelöscht werden, siehe auch HIER.
  • Hello there, I am glad I did found this Porsche community!! There seems to be a lot of enthusiasts!!! wow!!!
    Recently I have decided to buy a 944 II, but I really wish it could be with back from 968. Sure, it can be original but in good condition. I have checked sites like www.mobile.de and www.autshot24.de but did not found anything that would be acceptable for me. My budget for car is about 4000eur, but would be nice to have it cheaper.
    I do live in Latvia and have searched over all baltic states and must tell that it is impossible to find a car in good condition.

Please, maybe someone does have to offer me something or at least will know where to look for.

With kindest and best regards,
    Girts Avotins

• probably the 944 goes to become rare. iam happy to have one :swing: maybe in spring or summer they come out when they stopped hibernating :thumb:

Wiechers Käfig und Domstrebe
    KW V3 Inox Line
    EBC Yellowstuff/Zimmermann ungelocht
    Keskin KT2 235/40x8,5-255/35x9,5
    König K5000G
    Wavetrac®LSD

Edited once, last by BlacKi ().

• Hi,
    Most likely you will not get an S or S2 for your budget in really good condition. If you buy for 4000, be prepared to spend another 2-4000 for wrenching and spare parts. That's the typical value level for real good condition, around 6000 - 8000.
    If you find a real good one below 5000, it will be a luckshot. But you must find it yourself... secret hints are seldomly published... ;)

Als ich dierser Signmatuer scherierb, hatter ich gererad erinmer Ladunmg Kafferer inm derer Tastatuer.

Original von maarvins
    Is here any more place to look for? I mean place like mobile.de and autochot24 ?

the best chance to get one is looking on this pages. maybe on the market of this forum.

maybe you can ask Tom924944

maybe he have one for you...

Wiechers Käfig und Domstrebe
    KW V3 Inox Line
    EBC Yellowstuff/Zimmermann ungelocht
    Keskin KT2 235/40x8,5-255/35x9,5
    König K5000G
    Wavetrac®LSD

Edited once, last by BlacKi ().

• Jetzt mitmachen!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Registrierte Mitglieder genießen die folgenden Vorteile:
    • ✔ kostenlose Mitgliedschaft
    • ✔ weniger Werbung
    • ✔ direkter Austausch mit Gleichgesinnten
    • ✔ neue Fragen stellen oder Diskussionen starten
    • ✔ Nutzung des PFF-Marktplatzes
    • ✔ schnelle Hilfe bei Problemen
    • ✔ Bilder hochladen und Umfragen nutzen
    • ✔ und vieles mehr...