Porsche complete winter wheelsets or competition wheelsets?

• Hello,

Porsche offers complete winter wheel sets as accessories for the Macan 4, the cheapest is 4623,15 €:

20-inch Macan complete winter wheel set painted in black (high gloss)
    Light alloy wheels in lightweight aero design. Painted in black (high-gloss) incl. gloss turning areas.
    Front axle: 7.5 J x 20'' ET 32 with 235/55 R20 105V XL M+S tires
    Rear axle: 10.0 J x 20'' ET 49 with tires 285/45 R20 112V XL M+S

Is this a good offer?
    - Aren't tires around 250 euros at the front and 350 euros at the rear?
    - TPM sensors in total under 200 euros?
    - Total assembly another 100 euros on top?
    So the rims cost around 780 euros each?

I find the original rims very ugly with their glossy turned area, I prefer completely black rims.
    - How much would good / light non-Porsche rims cost? Do you have a source that already has them listed for the Macan 4?
    - Is there a big difference / disadvantage in power consumption possible with other rims?

Then I would have the winter tires put on the original rims and drive with the new black rims in the summer.

Thank you very much

MacTay

This post has been automatically translated.

Bisher Tesla Roadster Fahrer. :drive::drive::drive::drive::drive::drive::drive::drive::(:drive:

• Hello,

I'm also interested in this topic. I haven't ordered any winter wheels either, as I only like the 22-inch Spyders in the Porsche selection, but 22s for winter??? Unfortunately, I don't like the look of the 20s at all. With a delivery date of March 2025, I still have some time and hope for the aftermarket or that Porsche will follow up. If nothing comes, I'll still have the 21 inch wheels for just under 6K.

VG Jörg

• The "problem" with non-Porsche rims is that you won't get approval. If you don't want that anyway, you can certainly use aftermarket rims.

• Yes, you can use them. It's probably the best choice.

As expected, do you get a similar discount in the PZ as in the linked store (19%)?

My salesman didn't even mention this when I signed the contract.

VG Jörg

• I didn't get as much as in the store. A tad less, so patience would have paid off here.

• The "problem" with non-Porsche rims is that you won't get approval. If you don't want that anyway, you can certainly use aftermarket rims.

That's no longer a problem at all for approval; it used to be the case when you had to fit the original rims for approval. I haven't driven original rims in winter for 8 years and have Approved.