Experience with various Porsche Centers

• Hello everyone.

I would like to open this thread so that everyone can share their experiences at various Porsche Centers.

I'll start here:

Porsche Center Stuttgart at the airport (Filderstadt)

I have already asked 3 times for an estimate for the 12 year service, 2 times I was even there in person. Each time I was told it would be sent by email. Haven't received anything yet and it's been another 3 weeks.

I think the service on my Carrera S will cost at least €2000. It seems that the men and women there are still doing too well.

Greetings

Joakim

This post has been automatically translated.

• PZ Bayreuth (part of the Auto-Scholz Group with several PZs and other car dealerships) and is more of a medium-sized business in terms of size.

I feel I'm in good hands there. But so far I've only been there four times for repairs between September 23 and now (three approvals and one service). As a member of the Porsche Club, the contact is quite friendly and the line to the manager is short.

As in all car dealerships for vehicles in the upper price segment, there is a lot of chichi, which I am not receptive to, and there is also a lot of focus on events (as almost everywhere) and of course e-mobility.

I would put the 12-year maintenance (mine is due in 26) at around 3k, as the PDK is also due.

Background: I've driven an A8 petrol car for over 20 years, both privately and often as a company car.

Mittfünfziger und gerade dabei, so langsam das Leben zu entschleunigen :) :)

Edited once, last by raser2 (July 3, 2024 at 9:36 AM).

• PZ Oberursel is great.

I would avoid Munich South.

Auf der Suche nach einem 997 MK2 :)

Edited once, last by luftlinie (July 3, 2024 at 5:19 PM).

• To be honest, I find this thread very irritating. It amounts to dissing certain Porsche Centers.

• To be honest, I find this thread very irritating. It amounts to dissing certain Porsche Centers.

That doesn't have to be the case.
    For example, I can rate the Bielefeld Porsche Center as consistently positive.
    All previous work has been carried out to my complete satisfaction.
    The service (free loaner car of our brand, etc.) was also very good.

The purchase of my car at PZ Regensburg also went very well for me.

Two thumbs up. :t::t:

Regards Bernie

• I am happy about every positive and negative experience.

If everything is quietly accepted, the quality of service will continue to decline.

Thanks to everyone who contributes!

• I would like to take this opportunity to advertise the small but very fine Giessen service center. I went there in June for the major inspection and had two repairs done under warranty in August. Not only was the price for the inspection in Giessen by far the lowest, but everything was handled very fairly and transparently from start to finish. Everyone there is very friendly, the atmosphere is good, you feel comfortable without any fuss. The car is washed by hand at the end. I was very satisfied and can only recommend the PZ.