Equipment list via VIN

• Hello,

Could someone kindly help me to read out the equipment list and history of a 991.1 via the VIN number?

Thank you!

This post has been automatically translated.

• ...is only possible via pz, if the friendly ones want to be friendly. ,,data protection,,!

otherwise anyone could read the fin on the windshield and see what was in it...ww

Einer, der weiss, dass er nichts weiss,

weiss mehr als einer, der nicht weiss,

dass er nichts weiss ?:-) ?:-) :thumb:

• If you register with Porsche (app or website) and add the vehicle you can see the equipment list.

Takes a few days, you have to upload a proof of ownership but then you have it :)

• If you register with Porsche (app or website) and add the vehicle, you can see the equipment list.

Does this also work for older models?

Greetings

Nach 320'000 Spiegeleiern kann die Kantine nicht so schlecht gewesen sein!
    Harm Lagaay

PS: Ich heisse nicht Greetz k:thinking:

• It works on the 991.1 and I found a few options that the dealer did not specify or what was retrofitted

• I can't do that because I don't own the car yet and unfortunately the owner doesn't know her way around

• I can't do that, as I don't own the car yet and the owner unfortunately doesn't know her way around

What you want can (officially) only be done by the owner at the service center.

He can do it for you. It's done somewhere every day. One phone call. Done

Or he gives you "permission" to request the information from the service center yourself.

Ciao Stefan

Möge der Grip mit dir sein!