Polishing agent? Which one?

• Hi guys, does anyone have a tip for a good polish? I mean one that he uses himself and thinks it's great. If so, please let me know!:hilferuf: Thanks in advance and best regards

Hubsi:wink:

This post has been automatically translated.

• It always depends on what you want to achieve with it and what condition the paintwork is in. This would be a quick number for cars where you want to achieve a lot relatively quickly. Tip from a used car dealer.:])

• I would have a look at the SHINY CHIEFS website. They have some really good stuff.

It's not possible to make a blanket statement about what's best. It depends on a lot of factors.

And the bottom line is that it's like discussing oil... everyone has a different opinion.

• Hello, thank you all for the helpful posts! :thumbsup:

Thanks to Frank for the link,:wink:I'll have a look at what you can get regionally.

Best regards to you Hubsi:wink:

• Tip from a used car dealer.:])

Holds until the customer is home or what? :rf:

No offense:hug:, but the template :kopfball: was too good

Just a side note: Mezerna is a Swabian company that has been on the market for around 150 years and specializes in polishing. :wink:

Mittfünfziger und gerade dabei, so langsam das Leben zu entschleunigen :) :)

• For hand polishing, I recommend Meguiar's Ultimate Compound or Petzoldt's Cleaning Polish Hand & Eccentric.

A polishing pad for hand polishing and microfiber cloths to remove the polish are of course essential for a proper job.

• Holds until the customer is home or what? :rf:

No offense:hug:, but the template :kopfball: was too good

Just a side note: Mezerna is a Swabian company that has been on the market for around 150 years and specializes in polishing. :wink:

I'm happy to take the recommendation! k:thankyou:And assume that you are not one of the many gray to black sheep in your guild that have earned you this reputation. :khat:

• I am not a used car dealer. That job would be too serious for me :])

Mittfünfziger und gerade dabei, so langsam das Leben zu entschleunigen :) :)