Dismantling the rear bumper

• Hello Porsche friends

Does anyone happen to have instructions on how to remove the rear bumper on the 957? :hilferuf:

This post has been automatically translated.

• Hi, I still have the instructions, but that's not necessary. I can get the bumper off in 30 minutes.

You have to loosen the screws on the wheel arch liners that are in the area of the bumper. Remove the rear lights, there are also screws. There are 4 or 5 screws under the bumper.

Don't forget at the top of the bumper where it comes together with the mudguard there is a screw that goes at a slight angle. You have to shine a light to find it.

Then simply pull it out of the side guides to the rear.

Don't forget the pdc plug is on the left side. Push off the wheel arch liner and then you can reach it.

Lg Paul

• Do the wheels have to come off? Because I would like to retrofit the AHK at home

Greetings

• This can also be done without removing the wheels, but it is of course awkward. Raise the chassis. I did the same with my daughter

• The control unit was only connected today

Because if you have a CD changer, the disk cable is more to the left and the cover has to come off.

• Unfortunately I do not have the air suspension, a graphic where the screws are exactly would be extremely useful

Regards

• Then remove the wheels. You can't miss the screws. There are 20 or 25 torx in the wheel arch liner and 30 torx or 10 nut at the bottom of the bumper. Be careful at the bottom, the screws tend to break. Enough rust loose spryen