With or without Porsche lettering at the rear?

• I noticed earlier in the car wash that the "E" on the rear lettering is coming loose. Now I'm trying to decide between three options that I currently like almost equally well.

1. Re-glue the "E" and everything as before,
    2. Remove the lettering and keep the rear clean or
    3. New lettering in black (the tinkering with the image editing was too tedious for me).

Thanks for your comments!

This post has been automatically translated.

• Hello, the rear of mine was clean for a while, I personally found it boring ...

As a PZ employee said at the time: "... you can see that it's a Porsche, I would ..."

And that's how I ended up with the 4th option, just "911", maybe that's something for you too?

Have fun🙋🏻‍♂️

Gruß aus der Voreifel

Rainer 🙋🏻‍♂️

• After the "P" and "E" came off easily and I didn't want to drive around with "ORSCH", the rear end is now clean.

The options are

1. New lettering in chrome (as before),
    2. clean rear (current) or
    3. new lettering in black

Option 4 with the "911" in the 991 version is not mine.

Mittfünfziger und gerade dabei, so langsam das Leben zu entschleunigen :) :)

• I noticed earlier in the car wash that the "E" on the rear lettering is coming loose. Now I'm trying to decide between three options that I currently like almost equally well.

1. Re-glue the "E" and everything as before,
    2. Remove the lettering and keep the rear clean or
    3. New lettering in black (the tinkering with the image editing was too tedious for me).

Thanks for your comments!

Option 3: If your windshield frames are black.

Otherwise option 1

• The windshield frames are black. Then I'll start looking for lettering and a stencil or have it done during the next service.

Mittfünfziger und gerade dabei, so langsam das Leben zu entschleunigen :) :)