• I'm currently toying with the idea of buying a Wiesmann MF3, S54 engine (343PS) and 6-speed manual gearbox.

I took over an MF3 from a friend almost 20 years ago and drove it for a few months. I couldn't really gain any experience with it because I only drove it from time to time, in the end it was maybe 1000/1500 km before I handed it in again

Are there perhaps other "Wiesmanns" here in the forum to share their experiences?

This post has been automatically translated.

Aktuell:

992 GT3

991.2 Carrera T

991.1 4S Cabrio

997.2 GT3

964 Outlaw

911 Outlaw

911 1967 SWB

356 Outlaw

• Nice thread about a fascinating car.

I walked past one every morning in Münster during my studies in 1994, an early work. In 2011/2012, I had sleepless nights wondering whether I should go for a colorful final edition. I had a hard time deciding, but decided against the large series.

Even today, I still look for an MF 3 every now and then. If I came across a great one, I'd grab it too.

But I actually have zero experience.

As for driving: I am, but in my opinion it falls somewhat short of the mercilessly cool looks. Very subjective.

All other Wiesmanns apart from the MF3 have never won me over.

None should lose value, over the years they have all gained something to a small extent (knowledge refers only to MF3!).

• The "irony" is that I know Friedhelm Wiesmann personally and we used to do business together. Even better, I know Stefan Breuer, who, when the crisis at Wiesmann began, invested tens of millions in the company and became the majority shareholder. However, neither of them have had anything to do with the Wiesmann brand for many years.

Aktuell:

992 GT3

991.2 Carrera T

991.1 4S Cabrio

997.2 GT3

964 Outlaw

911 Outlaw

911 1967 SWB

356 Outlaw

• I drove the MF 28, modified by Daehler Motorsport Switzerland, for 22 years. It's a really great car.
    I picked up my car at the "Sporthalle" in Dülmen, so of course Friedhelm Martin and Puppkes are better known.

It was a very special time with very special people.

• I've also been looking for a Wiesmann for some time, but an MF4 GT - there should be at least 2 or 3 of them here in the forum... ;)

• MF3's offer is not exactly lavish, but it's unbelievable what people ordered for interiors (color) back then!!!!

Aktuell:

992 GT3

991.2 Carrera T

991.1 4S Cabrio

997.2 GT3

964 Outlaw

911 Outlaw

911 1967 SWB

356 Outlaw

• The offer of MF3 is not exactly lush, but unbelievable what people ordered for interior equipment (color) back then!!!!

unfortunately, the MF4 GT is not much different - unfortunately, 2-color was probably the specialty of the sellers, sometimes brightly colored and fittings etc. also matching - so 50% of the few cars offered are unfortunately already out again :/

• This means that 50% of the few cars on offer are unfortunately already out again

In principle, it's actually 95% ^^

This is a good example:

Aktuell:

992 GT3

991.2 Carrera T

991.1 4S Cabrio

997.2 GT3

964 Outlaw

911 Outlaw

911 1967 SWB

356 Outlaw

• Yes, great car...but mostly extremely tastelessly configured. Favorite would be the mf 4 roadster with V8 4.4l, a great engine!

Lg

Ankka993