Preparing for the trip, does anyone have any tips?

• [...]

BUY RADIOS, MAN!!! :thumbsup:

If the people here are not convinced, you could perhaps also mention that if they are extremely bored, there is also the possibility of organizing a fox hunt - especially as you are bound to find each other again at some point if you are successful ;)

This post has been automatically translated.

Ich "porschippe" jetzt.

Seit 09/2018: 911 (996) Targa (3596 cm3, EZ 06/2002) - Rufname "Schorpe"

(später dann "Georg Peter" als Pseudo-Klarname aus gängigen Spitznamen - "Schorsch Peter" - "rekonstruiert" :]))

"My other car is a Volkswagen"

(der "Golf im Schafspelz": IVer R32, seit 12/2005, EZ 01/2003)

#driveresponsibly

• Hello Dirk.

And as has already been written, if the worst comes to the worst, the ADAC will have to step in

Exactly. And bring a folding chair, drinks and snacks just in case. Doesn't help, but waiting for help is more pleasant.

Greetings

Claus

• I'm fascinated to see what you would take with you 😅

We have just completed a 3,000 kilometer tour (996 and 997).

Apart from checking the air pressure and oil level beforehand, we didn't take any special things with us.

Got in and drove off.

• If the tips continue like this, I'll need a service van as a support vehicle :thumbsup: You can't prepare for every eventuality anyway. You've already helped me a lot, which makes it easier to prepare for the trip. We start in 4 weeks, I'm really looking forward to it. And as has already been written, if the worst comes to the worst, the ADAC will have to step in.

VG

Dirk

And then they're surprised at the service center when you ask for a trailer coupling. They have no idea! I wouldn't buy another 11 without one (rigid and with a tennis ball on top, of course!) :roargh: