Loudest 996 exhaust system with TÜV

• I have triggered something...

First of all, thanks for the factual contributions.

Peter1954. Your statement is simply prejudiced and rude. Your thought behind it is of course justified.

I am interested in an exchange of experiences and not personal sensitivities.

You couldn't have put it more politely than Peter! Unless you immediately feel offended if not everyone thinks it's great and cheers when you annoy other people with your humming! Have you ever thought that there are people living on the streets who need their peace and quiet after work or on Sundays, who work night shifts or have small children?

This post has been automatically translated.

• 911Theo 🙂 I think most people are quite happy with M&M in the ABE version.

Makes enough noise, sounds good and can be moved around in towns with normal, decent driving behavior so that nobody really has to worry about it.

• 911Theo 🙂 I think most people are quite happy with M&M in the ABE version.

Makes enough noise, sounds good and can be moved around in towns with normal, decent driving behavior so that nobody really has to worry about it.

I can confirm this for the turbo. I can only advise everyone to install a moderate system for their own protection. I've just completed a five-day trip with several thousand kilometers behind me, and believe me: I'd like to have the standard system underneath for today's return journey. At some point it gets annoying....

996 Turbo WLS Coupé

911 G Targa

Geiler is' schon! (Marius 1983)

"Irgendwann mal" ist jetzt! (Jörg)

• The original flap system is actually more than loud enough. If I drive more than 500 km at a time, on the highway, then at some point it's enough. But I also have to say that I always leave the flap open, the sound is really cool (-:

• If you want to have a good sound in the interior, think about harder engine mounts. I fitted the ones from rss, but they were too intense for me. You have a much more intense transmission into the interior, especially at higher engine speeds. I still have them here, please send me a pn