CarPlay with Porsche Macan 2021

• I have a Porsche Macan. First registration December 2021 so already the "new" interior with touch amateurs.

I can't get it to use CarPlay doesn't it come as standard? It doesn't work with cable or wireless I tried it with my iPhone 15 Pro Max so usb c to usb c cable and wireless. CarPlay is never displayed. In my BMW without problems. He can't find a software update either, there are no more, do you have to do them manually? It says no software available.

This post has been automatically translated.

• I have a Porsche Macan. First registration December 2021 so already the "new" interior with touch amateurs.

I can't get it to use CarPlay doesn't it come as standard? It doesn't work with cable or wireless I tried it with my iPhone 15 Pro Max so usb c to usb c cable and wireless. CarPlay is never displayed. In my BMW without problems. He can't find a software update either, there are no more, do you have to do them manually? It says no software available.

Have you already performed a reboot?

Have you already done a reboot?

Yes several times so no plan what else helps I have now tried it with an older iPhone 12 both via cable which has a different connection and also wireless but never comes anywhere a message whether I want to use car okay. Music etc works of course

• So you pressed the left PCM button for 15 seconds?

Oh no, I just reset the system so that all settings are deleted.

Give it a try.

With PCM switched on, press the left rotary knob for 15 seconds and then be patient. It takes a few minutes.

• On the iPhone 15, this is a problem with the basic settings in the phone.

Go to

Settings -> General -> Car Play

Select the car you are connected to via Bluetooth.

Then drag the slider to the right. Then switch off the car once, lock it and after 30 seconds switch it back on and connect the iPhone as normal.

You can then select the Car Play symbol in the device overview.

Then it should work wirelessly immediately.

• Yes, several times, so no idea what else helps.

So you pressed the left PCM button for 15 seconds?

Where is the button? I don't see one on the steering wheel, not even on the left when the lights are on high beam or something like that

• So you pressed the left PCM button for 15 seconds?

Where is the button? I don't see one on the steering wheel, not even on the left when the lights are on high beam or something like that

The volume control under the screen.

• Where is the button? I don't see one on the steering wheel, not even on the left when the lights are on high beam or something like that

The volume control under the screen.

Doesn't help either