Connecting the Kenwood moniceiver

• franer I don't have a photo at hand, the antenna is glued to the top right of the windshield, it's not particularly noticeable. It doesn't bother me, I always sit on the left anyway :thumbsup:.

By the way, the sound has really improved with the installation of the Kenwood - especially with DAB stations - but it is very bass-heavy. However, I usually listen to the car stereo instead of the radio :headbange

The bass-heavy sound must be due to the Bose amplifier - it's the same for me!

This post has been automatically translated.

• Thanks, thought you had found a rather hidden installation location.... ;)

• Does anyone use a Bluetooth or infrared steering wheel remote control to control a modern 2 DIN radio and if so which one or what are their experiences?

• My experience is that these things on the steering wheel are actually always annoying and the 996 is not so big that you need a remote control. The radio is actually within easy reach.

In addition, these Bluetooth remote controls have to be paired every time you start the car... you do that for the first week and then you forget...

My experience.

• Thank you for the quick reply - I'll see how it goes first, after all the device has buttons :)

• I use one of these, the 0815 version in round, bluetooth, but for my cell phone. If you haven't used it for a while, you have to press a button and it reconnects, so you don't have to pair it again. It works very well. I mainly use it to skip to the next/previous track without having to wake up the phone.

I also have another one with two cables, which is then connected to the remote control connections on the head unit, but my Becker doesn't offer that. I would be interested to know whether the track control of Spotify, for example, also works with it. I would tend to prefer that with a double-din HU.