Retrofitting Apple CarPlay in the 718 Spyder from 22 and Macan S from 2016: different information on prices seen...

• Hello, community,

I would like to retrofit CarPlay in the vehicles mentioned above. I have already informed myself at the PZ. They want 2000 euros for it. But I've also heard somewhere that it can cost around 400 euros?

I have a steering column lever on the left in both vehicles, which has a voice input symbol. But it seems to have no function...

Does anyone have any idea when the price will be 2000 and what the requirements are to "get away" with 400 euros?

This post has been automatically translated.

Stil ist nicht die lange Seite des Besens

• Is the navigation system available ex works? The €400 is valid if the navigation system is available.

981 Cayman GT4 "Biene Maja"
    und Andere... :wink:

• if the navigation system is available ex works, then it's just an activation code, which costs around €500 from Porsche. However, it is even cheaper if you read up on the subject of PCM4 and MIB, then you can do it yourself.

• Yes, the navigation system is always present.

And other control units no longer need to be installed? The PZ said something like that. Hence the high price...

Many thanks for the information and your support!

• Yes, the navigation system is always present.

And other control units no longer need to be installed? The PZ said something like that. Hence the high price...

Many thanks for the information and your support!

read here: https://tequipment-finder.pors…C2693A6CBC12580670036F269

Especially the note there:

Note: Please note additional features subject to a charge if your vehicle is equipped without voice control/navigation.

981 Cayman GT4 "Biene Maja"
    und Andere... :wink:

• Thank you very much! Now it's actually clear. If voice control and PCM are included, then approx. 500 euros...

• Or in 15 minutes and an SD card for 0€.