981 S 20 inch SFW-20mm which spacers?

• Hello,

Which wheel spacers/wideners would you recommend for a 981 S , SFW-20mm 20 inch?

Up to 15mm/wheel are available from H&R with ABE.

Would be great if you had pictures.

Thank you.

Oliver

This post has been automatically translated.

Boxster S 981.1 PDK, triple-schwarz, Sportsitze Plus, Sitzheizung, Tempostat, Klimaautomatik, PCM/Navigationsmodul, SPP, SAGA, SFW (-20 mm), SPC, Servolenkung Plus, 20-Zoll Carrera S Rad, Ur-Windschott P-Logo, Bi-Xenon-PDLS,ParkAssistent, SDL

• Hi Olivier, here are a few pictures with 14mm / wheel. It is also a 981S but with KW V3 -25mm. LG Gregor

• Super thanks, Gregor.

Looks great. Do you notice a difference with and without the track plate?

Boxster S 981.1 PDK, triple-schwarz, Sportsitze Plus, Sitzheizung, Tempostat, Klimaautomatik, PCM/Navigationsmodul, SPP, SAGA, SFW (-20 mm), SPC, Servolenkung Plus, 20-Zoll Carrera S Rad, Ur-Windschott P-Logo, Bi-Xenon-PDLS,ParkAssistent, SDL

Edited once, last by oliver7269 ().

• I first drove the standard suspension with and without 7mm. There was actually no noticeable difference. The KW V3 was installed with the 14mm and is simply a completely different number. I don't think you'll notice a big difference, but it just looks better.

• 20 inch with 14 mm track plates front and rear and PASM -20 mm

2020 - 2022: 986 S BJ 2003 mit Aero-Paket

2021 - jetzt: 981 S BJ 2012 mit kleinen Mods

• Super cool. Do you have the H+R with ABE on it? Have you noticed any negative influence on the cornering behavior?

Very nice :thumbsup:

• If it helps you. With PASM, i.e. -10mm and 14mm track plates all round, you can see it live at my place. I think we're both just around the corner :wink:

Ich bin nicht doof - Ich hab immer nur Pech beim Denken:D

• If it helps you. With PASM, i.e. -10mm and 14mm track plates all round, you can see it live at my place. I think we're both just around the corner :wink:

And why haven't you ever turned up at our regulars' table? ;)

• When and where?

I've already lost track of the various WhatsApp ride groups 😜

Ich bin nicht doof - Ich hab immer nur Pech beim Denken:D

• When and where?

I've already lost track of the various WhatsApp ride groups 😜

There is a permanent thread here as a deposited regulars' table.

Every 2nd Friday of the month in Buchloe.