The saviors of the soul of the Porsche 911

• So, Nikita Karagozov and I did our first live stream for our art exhibition "klassentreffen24" at Hohenstein Castle and it's getting right down to business ;)

Here is ashort description of what we talked about in the hour of live talk:
    The saviors of the 911's soul
    Today, Porsche is proud of its great tradition of sporty 911 RS and 911 GT3 models. But Porsche owes the fact that they exist today above all to three passionate car enthusiasts who saved Porsche's legendary sports car from losing its soul in the early 1990s: Hartmut Kristen, Roland Kussmaul and Walter Röhrl.
    At the time, everything was on the brink: it was uncertain whether there would be any more sporty versions for racing, and when there were, a V8 almost sidelined the iconic six-cylinder boxer. They never had any money either, they achieved great things with very modest means.
    Attention - some more publicity on our own behalf :): Tobias Kindermann and Nikita Karagozov have brought the three together for the first time to tell this moving story - and in an unusual setting - their joint exhibition "klassentreffen24", Porsche art and petrol talks at Schloss Hohenstein.
    Thanks to Ralph Veil and Theresa Pfeiffer for encouraging us to realize this unusual concept in the beautiful rooms of Schloss Hohenstein!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyC1EeGgilo

This post has been automatically translated.

• Great story. I've just enjoyed listening to it. Great anecdotes. Thanks for the tip.

Best regards Sven

• Great story. I've just enjoyed listening to it. Great anecdotes. Thanks for the tip.

Best regards Sven

The RWB style was created by Porsche's racing department out of necessity, because money was tight. And then the designers came along and said great. We really had fun in the group.

• What a great thing! I was registered for Sunday and had to pass my ticket on to a clubmate from the PC BT as I was unable to attend work. So I'm all the more pleased about the video.

Mittfünfziger und gerade dabei, so langsam das Leben zu entschleunigen :) :)

• What a great thing! I was registered for Sunday and had to pass my ticket on to a clubmate from the PC BT as I was unable to attend work. So I'm all the more pleased about the video.

Thanks for the feedback, we're really pleased!

• That was great, I've already posted the link in the YouTube video section. If anything, the event was too short, with 3 such star guests :thumbsup:

• That was great, I've already posted the link in the YouTube video section. If anything, the event was too short with 3 such star guests :thumbsup:

Thank you, we had Roland solo as a guest a few days ago, that was also very entertaining:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.