New Porsche Charging tariff

• The Porsche wallboxes/PMCC are the best for the Taycan. I have already explained several times why this is the case.

...it's good that at least you know the only truth (to be adopted by everyone)! :kbye:

This post has been automatically translated.

981 Cayman GT4 "Biene Maja"
    und Andere... :wink:

• Maybe I'm a professional and can judge that very well. But what do I know?

But it doesn't have to be polemical. Don't you think so?

• Please remain objective!

MUV17 :drive:

Mitglied des T UV · Ein Auto ist ein Gebrauchsgegenstand. Ich benutze es, um von A nach A zu fahren.

• From Porsche's point of view, Porsche wallboxes are the best.

My home automation also has a few features that would be best in combination with their own wallbox.

Who knows what the manufacturer of a PV/storage solution will say.

And then there's the question of what V2H and V2G will look like in the future.

And I'm getting a headache :eek:

• From Porsche's point of view, Porsche wallboxes are the best.

My home automation also has a few features that would be best in combination with their own wallbox.

Who knows what the manufacturer of a PV/storage solution will say.

The solution is quite simple: think about what your own priorities are and then weigh them up - no matter what anyone at the manufacturers says or someone from pff writes.

981 Cayman GT4 "Biene Maja"
    und Andere... :wink:

• Can I actually use the Porsche Charging Lounges even if I haven't booked a Porsche Charging Service?

• Another question from a Taycan newbie.

I think I read somewhere that you can charge your Porsche free of charge at the Porsche Center. Is this true or is there any information on this?

• No.

Mitglied des T UV · Ein Auto ist ein Gebrauchsgegenstand. Ich benutze es, um von A nach A zu fahren.