Hello from the Markgräflerland

• Hello everyone,

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself.

My name is Christoph, I'm 30 years old and I live in the beautiful Markgräflerland region.

I bought my first Porsche very spontaneously in Japan. A 2016 Panamera 970 GTS.

The car should be with me around the end of May! A long wait, but the joy will only grow :headbange

In the meantime, I'm passing the time with my other makes on two and four wheels :drive:

Is there any way I can see the exact equipment list before it arrives and before I have the vehicle registration certificate?

Best regards

Christoph

This post has been automatically translated.

• Hello Christoph,

Welcome and congratulations on your 1st Porsche :blumengruss:.

I wish you lots of fun with your Panamera k:gimmefive: - even if it's still a few days until May.

Lb. Grüße, Inka

Edited once, last by InJuKo ().

• Hi,

With the VIN, the equipment list should be possible: PZ, autoDNA.de and similar.

• Welcome and thank you for the introduction.

If you think you'd enjoy the wait, ask the rest of us here how we're doing with the obligatory pictures 8o

No, just kidding, congratulations on your "homecoming" ;)

Ich "porschippe" jetzt.

Seit 09/2018: 911 (996) Targa (3596 cm3, EZ 06/2002) - Rufname "Schorpe"

(später dann "Georg Peter" als Pseudo-Klarname aus gängigen Spitznamen - "Schorsch Peter" - "rekonstruiert" :]))

"My other car is a Volkswagen"

(der "Golf im Schafspelz": IVer R32, seit 12/2005, EZ 01/2003)

#driveresponsibly

• Hello everyone,

thank you for the congratulations :)

I will post one or two more pictures as soon as I have the car :thumbup-alternative:

Greetings

Christoph

• Welcome to the PFF and congratulations on your first Porsche :blumengruss:

How is it that you decide on the Panamera at the age of 30 and buy it in faraway Japan?

Greetings, Wolfgang

• Hello Wolfgang,

thank you.

Good question, how did it come about...

It was actually an impulse buy.

I was actually mainly looking at various Alpina models and then discovered the GTS by chance.

And what can I say... Porsche is just Porsche :headbange At least I hope so :P

In short, I actually bought it without giving it much thought.

Unusual for me, as I normally read up on a car and build up my knowledge before buying it.

But the car is in very good condition, all service done at Porsche and still approved until mid-June 24. That gave me some security and I bought it :thumbsup:

Greetings

Christoph

• Hello Christoph,

Welcome to the PFF! A Porsche GTS is always a good decision :thumbsup:

And the vehicles from Japan are generally said to be good (as always, with a few exceptions). Some people here in the forum are very happy with their Japanese cars, although most of them are 911s rather than Panameras.

I bought my first Porsche (996 Cabrio) without reading up on it too much and, of course, had it thoroughly checked beforehand. And that in Germany, where only pig buckets (are supposed to) drive around here :/ If I had registered here beforehand, I would probably still be looking ...

You have an approval, which is great, and you extend it in June and then you have the Panamara for the most expensive defects around the engine, gearbox etc.. Peace of mind.

Regards

Denis