19' Turbo rims max. tire width

• Hello everyone,

can anyone tell me the maximum tire width that can be registered on my 2008 Cayman S DE1 with the 19' Turbo rim? The factory fitted tires are 265/35/19. Thank you very much.

This post has been automatically translated.

• The size mentioned is the size that is approved.

However, there was once an approval from Hankook for 275s - maybe try searching :)

Gruß Armin alias ARMPAS... hat nach X dicken Moppeds vor Jahren auf den Boxster gewechselt :drive: später auf Boxster "S plus" :roargh:

• The size mentioned is the size that is approved.

However, there was once an approval from Hankook for 275s - maybe try searching :)

Thanks for the info. I'm hanging on for dear life ;)

• I also ride Hankook and I'm still alive :)

Admittedly, in the period of the first front tires, they are already the second rear tires

• Does it work for you that you only change the rear?

I had such problems with original sizes (19 inch) that I gave up years ago... even with minimal fun on the country road, the PSM/ABS constantly intervenes, because obviously the computer with more profile at the rear than at the front constantly thinks that something is slipping :(

Of course you can drive well... but then I throw off the front ones (which have not expired equally anyway - see also the current article on the Boxsters) a little before the time. Of course it hurts the Swabian, especially with several sets a year... but now that I have a new hobby, that's a bit less of a problem :)

Gruß Armin alias ARMPAS... hat nach X dicken Moppeds vor Jahren auf den Boxster gewechselt :drive: später auf Boxster "S plus" :roargh:

• I've had no problems so far. But as it's an everyday car, I'm rarely on the last groove.

• I also drive Hankook tires and have always been satisfied with them.

New rear tires were fitted last year but no problem.

Greetings mclaren

• Hello everyone,

can anyone tell me the maximum tire width that can be registered on my 2008 Cayman S DE1 with the 19' Turbo rim? The factory fitted tires are 265/35/19. Thank you very much.

Perhaps there is still information on the original question? ;)