Search part number screw on wheel carrier, front shock absorber mounting

• Hello community,

I am looking in vain for the screw for clamping the shock absorber. Unfortunately, I can't find it in any of the assembly drawings (wheel carrier, chassis). Who can help?

Many greetings and thanks in advance.

This post has been automatically translated.

• I'll answer the question myself after doing some more research:

Hexagon head bolt M 12 X 1.5 X 70 Part number: 900 378 111 09

Lock nut M 12 X 1.5 part number 999 084 445 01

Regards :thumbsup:

• Download the spare parts catalog for your vehicle from the Porsche website, then you will find ALL part numbers.

Greetings

Nach 320'000 Spiegeleiern kann die Kantine nicht so schlecht gewesen sein!
    Harm Lagaay

PS: Ich heisse nicht Greetz k:thinking:

• There is no single screw for clamping the shock absorber to the wheel carrier.

What you expect to be a screw is part of the coupling rod.

• Download the spare parts catalog for your vehicle from the Porsche website, then you will find ALL part numbers.

Greetings

Hi there,

where can you download the new catalog? I have heard that there is a website "part24...???? ..which is supposed to be from Porsche, where you can:

a) find parts like in the old pdf catalog

b) where the sales prices are also displayed

Many thanks for your help.

• Guelue probably has a Carrera 4, where the shock absorber is attached to the wheel carrier with a clamping screw. This is the same on the 996 and 997. The attachment to the coupling rod is available on the C2.

The bolt and nut are not easy to find in the spare parts catalog because they are not on the illustrated plates, but they are in the list. In my case, not even the PZ found out the TN (but the forum did :)).

I hope I have been able to help clarify things. Greetings from the 996 camp from a cross-reader :)

• C4, that's it. ;)

Yep, I looked in vain for it in the illustration and didn't study the list carefully.

Best regards