Your Porsche library - and favorite books

• I would be very interested to know what your 'Porsche libraries' look like, also to get some ideas about which books might be of particular interest to me.

I'd like to make a start:

With my books, I have noticed that I am particularly interested in the biographies of the various Porsche employees and companions. Porsche employees and companions. My favorite books are:

My Life - Ferry Porsche: You couldn't wish for more Porsche information from a better source.

33 Years of Porsche - Peter Falk and Wilfried Müller: The stories this man has to tell are unbelievable.

Porsche and me. The memories of Hans Mezger - Hans Mezger and Peter Morgan: The Porsche legend becomes even more likeable after studying this book.

Porsche Rennsport 1970 - 2004: Norbert Singer and Wilfried Müller: Also incredibly interesting, especially if you are interested in the technical side of racing development.

Racing with Porsche in North America - Alwin Springer and Wilfried Müller: I didn't know much about Alwin Springer before this book, but fortunately that has changed. A very exciting life and a great book, especially if you are interested in the background of racing in the USA, from the 'good old days' to practically today.

Porsche 917 Archive and Works Directory - Walter Näher: A book that really tells you everything you need to know about the 917, from someone who should know. Gets a place in my list of best books for its incredible depth.

Diary (English) / Aufschrieb (German) - Walter Röhrl: Even if it's not always about Porsche, Röhrl has an incredible amount to say about an incredible life.

What about you?

This post has been automatically translated.

• Comprehensive story with lots of background information.

964 Carrera 2 Cabrio, Tiptronic, Schwarzmetallic, Modelljahr 1991
    924S (946), Indischrot, Modelljahr 1988
    924 Turbo (931), Lhasametallic, Modelljahr 1982

• Yes, I've heard a lot about this book series, it seems to be something like the 'Porsche standard work'.

I also only have some of the books digitally, and I particularly liked this one about the background to the 1972 Can Am season.

• And of course the book for the 911:

964 Carrera 2 Cabrio, Tiptronic, Schwarzmetallic, Modelljahr 1991
    924S (946), Indischrot, Modelljahr 1988
    924 Turbo (931), Lhasametallic, Modelljahr 1982

• Great - what a (private) library :love:

• Thank you very much!;)