• Hello community!

My recently purchased '76 Carrera has fan manifolds installed and I would like to talk to the TÜV😄

Unfortunately I can't find any markings on the parts.

Does anyone have a certificate or copy of the letter for me?

Greetings Michael

This post has been automatically translated.

• The TÜV inspector will be very impressed...

Does the car have a parking heater?

1982er 911 SC Targa (US Modell)

• ...yes, it has a very well-functioning Webasto parking heater in the smuggler's compartment.

• ...yes, it has a very well-functioning Webasto parking heater in the smuggler's compartment.

Hello,

I'm not quite sure now:

Does the combustion chamber " regulation" --age of the combustion chamber -- still exist ?

A TxxxxV uncle could pull himself up on it.

Volker

911 Carrera Coupe; Bj 1986; US Version; 3,2; 207 PS; ---- der wurde das Ersatzfahrzeug fĂŒr den Karmann GF Buggy

1303 Cabrio Bj 1978

Neuerdings noch einen 4 Zylinder Wasserkocher. VW Polo 86 c Bj. 1987 1000 ccm 44 PS ein gewaltiger Hammer.

• The part must have a stainless steel combustion chamber if it is an air heater. Otherwise (steel combustion chamber) it is finished after 10 years.

• ...the heating is new!

Sorry guys, I'm not talking about the heater but about the

manifold!

• Your manifold does not have a heater (mandatory). It is therefore very much a question of an existing heater. I've been through this topic before.

Greetings, Christoph

• Your manifold does not have a heater (mandatory). It is therefore very much a question of an existing heater. I've been through this topic before.

Greetings, Christoph

There was something else (even if it doesn't affect the TE) ..........

But I don't know if anything has changed since then (mandatory with heating and ventilation system only in vehicles with a closed body).

To the TE -- Manifold -- Modification of the exhaust system -- Registration without documentation -- With a correct and duty-conscious " registration uncle..... difficult.......

Of course I would still make an appearance.

I would ask around beforehand " where someone is .... who is " well-disposed " towards classic cars and Porsches.

MfG Volker

911 Carrera Coupe; Bj 1986; US Version; 3,2; 207 PS; ---- der wurde das Ersatzfahrzeug fĂŒr den Karmann GF Buggy

1303 Cabrio Bj 1978

Neuerdings noch einen 4 Zylinder Wasserkocher. VW Polo 86 c Bj. 1987 1000 ccm 44 PS ein gewaltiger Hammer.

• Hi there!

The subject is a red rag for inspectors, I can tell you from my own experience.

When I bought my '71 CoupĂ© (registered with TÜV), it only had a fan manifold and no heater. Then at some point it was due for an MOT, and three of the inspectors I spoke to (all of whom had an affinity for classic cars/Porsche) thankfully waved me off. I had no choice but to fit new SSIs.

Beste GrĂŒĂŸe, Wolfgang

71 2,2S · 911.02 · 915.02

73 2,4TE · 911.51 · 915.02

83 3,0SC · 930.16 · 915.63