911 Comparison Ferrari/ Lamborghini/

• Pista Piloti stripes painted using air-brushed technology. Very elaborate and classy. In addition, some equipment gimmicks and badge.

Tecnica a RWD (rear-wheel drive) with the 640PS engine from the AWD. Some modified exterior add-on parts and special paintwork. That's it.

This post has been automatically translated.

• And I personally think there are only minor visual changes between the 1st Huracan and the last basic Huracan, not to be compared with the changes from the 458 to the F8. What's more, the engines there have also changed considerably more...

You should simply drive an LP580-2 and a current LP640-x in comparison - preferably on the race track.

The differences are under the hood.

Yours sincerely, Tom

• And I personally think there are only minor visual changes between the 1st Huracan and the last basic Huracan, not to be compared with the changes from the 458 to the F8. What's more, the engines there have also changed considerably more...

You should simply drive an LP580-2 and a current LP640-x in comparison - preferably on the racetrack.

The differences are under the hood.

Yours sincerely, Tom

I believe that immediately and I still think the Huracan is beautiful even after all these years. So there's nothing against Lambo or the Huracan. But I think there's a really big change from the 458 naturally aspirated to the 488 Turbo and you can't say that the 458-F8 are just minor model upgrades.

As I said, they are all great cars and the Huracan is certainly in a class of its own. It's my subjective feeling that things are a bit different at Ferrari...

Benni

• In purely visual terms, the last 30 years of Lamborghini have been consistently more successful and clearer.

I can't judge what it's like under the hood.

But Lamborghini has its own great style, just like the 911.

• I would rather ask myself whether you will be able to get rid of the car as quickly as you would like (at a reasonable price) - despite their beauty, Roma cars tend to stand for a long time...

Why not get something that will be snatched out of your hands in 2 years? :)

and that would be :)?

if you are open to different brands, there are certainly a number of options - if it is to be a Ferrari, I would look for a 488 with low mileage

• In purely visual terms, the last 30 years of Lamborghini have been consistently more successful and clearer.

I can't judge what it's like under the hood.

But Lamborghini has its own great style, just like the 911.

From the 610-4 to the 640-4 (EVO) it felt like a completely new vehicle:

Chassis, gearbox,brakes and engine on a whole different level.

There was even a new carbon sports seat.

Externally, they have done very little, although I still like the EVOs much better.

458 to 488 like a facelift at Porsche:

Same base, new drive unit.

The 458 base was carried through to the F8, for 15 years. You can twist and turn it any way you like.

• In the end, it's all about a badge. A different color and a number. Don't make a new car out of it yet. If it's a special edition, then please make it a 911 S/T. At least there's some real development work involved.

Ferrari hasn't milked its models that much. Like Lamborghini does with the umpteenth limited edition model. As the buyer of a limited edition model, I would feel like a vera....

• If a special edition, then aka 911 S/T please. At least there is some real development work involved.

You mean like the golden Turbo-S, the Sylt-Targa or the Boxster-25?

Given that the majority of special editions disappear into a collection anyway and are never driven, it's fine if it's just a "standard part with a few stickers".

As the buyer of a limited edition model, I would feel like a vera....

Don't panic - they've all been sold long ago anyway - the likelihood of you getting another one is ZERO.

By the way, I don't have any special Lamborghini models - I'm not even trying to get one.

Yours sincerely, Tom

• Are we (you) talking about special models or special editions?

In the case of pure stickers/sticker/striping cosmetics, I would talk about editions, but in the case of S/T, Speedster, Dakar or Sterrato rather about special models. Or am I wrong with this differentiation?

• Tom, your new Lamborghini that's coming in is already sold out, isn't it?

It's not that easy to get, is it?