911 Comparison Ferrari/ Lamborghini/

• Question for the coffee set and those who can read it: I'm thinking of buying a used Roma Coupe to tide me over until the Roma Spider arrives. Also so that you can live and drive the Konfi. I now have a 2nd hand offer, 4,500 km, has "everything". Konfi fits. When I sell in 2 years, I wonder if and who will buy a 3rd hand Ferrari. It may sound stupid: Is Ferrari only for buyers who always want the latest? Where no one has ever sat in it?

I'm possibly thinking about a used Ferrari.

As it would be my first.

1 Actually through a Ferrari dealer.

And 2 hand should be.

I wouldn't rule out buying a 3 or 4 hand Ferrari privately.

Of course, the price would have to be right.

This post has been automatically translated.

• Pista Piloti,

The Huracan has what feels like 100x variants, ...

And what would they be?

Then I admit defeat!

🤗🙏😉

But we'll delete Technica if we delete Piloti...

I know 458, 488, F8 inside and out. 2009-2024 (Huracan: similar).

Completely changed inside, sorry, no way. The air vents arranged a little differently. The Fiat switches and rotary knobs have all stayed the same. Infotainment: marginal upgrades. Chassis / running gear - slight adjustments. Good, new turbo engine. New gearbox. Steering wheel: optical retouching. The shells have remained unchanged for ages. They are also top.

A lot has also been changed from the LP580-2/610-4 to the EVO. Completely different driving behavior.

• On the other hand, I have to say (on the subject of the Huracan) that they could build it like this for another 10 years with slight visual refreshes inside and out - but only with 10, please.

• The Huracan has what feels like 100x variants, ...

And what would they be?

Then I admit defeat!

🤗🙏😉

Huracan RWD Coupe, Spyder

Huracan Evo RWD Coupe, Spyder

Huracan STO

Huracan Tecnica

Huracan Sterrato

Huracan Coupe, Spyder (as 4wd)

Huracan Evo Coupe, Spyder

Huracan Performante Coupe, Spyder

Wikipedia spits out the 13 models 😂

Although the STJ is probably still to come; that would be 14

For the 488, Wikipedia only counts the 488 GTB, Spider, Pista and Pista Spider, i.e. 4 variants, with the Piloti 5

• I would rather ask myself whether you will be able to get rid of the car as quickly as you would like (at a reasonable price) - despite their beauty, Roma cars tend to stand for a long time...

Why not get something that will be snatched out of your hands in 2 years? :)

and that would be :)?

Portofino M

Tesla Model S

BMW i3s

2 Käfer Cabrio kollibrigrün

Käfer S apfelgrün

2.2. S Targa blutorange

• And on the subject of the Huracan and Lamborghini. I only follow the F/L brands as a fan, but I have the feeling that Lamborghini is milking the end of a model very intensively. First the STO, then the Technica, and so on. It is always suggested - by the press - that it is the last one. It's the same with the Aventador with the SVJ, SVJ 63 and Ultimae. I find Ferrari somehow more "decent" and would feel a bit cheated as the owner of a rarer edition. But I wouldn't feel any differently about P with S/T, Sport Classic, Dakar etc.. Sometimes it is exploited too much for my taste and made out to be limited.

But that's just my humble opinion; I don't own a special edition model and I don't begrudge them all 👍🏼

• No, it doesn't work like that.

The 458 has to be added.

And let's leave out the all-wheel drive on the huracan.

Ferrari 10 derivatives on one base: 2009-2024

458Coupe, Spider, Speciale, Speciale Aperta

488Coupe, Spider, Pista, Pista Aperta

F8 Coupe, Spider

Huracan 8 derivatives on a base (with all-wheel drive 10, LP610-4 and 640-4 EVO) 2009-2024:

LP580Coupe and Spyder

Performante Coupé and Spyder

LP610 (EVO) Coupé and Spyder

STO

Sterrato

(Tecnica only optical gimmick similar to Pista Piloti)

• And on the subject of the Huracan and Lamborghini. I only follow the F/L brands as a fan, but I have the feeling that Lamborghini is milking the end of a model very intensively. First the STO, then the Technica, and so on. It is always suggested - by the press - that it is the last one. It's the same with the Aventador with the SVJ, SVJ 63 and Ultimae. I find Ferrari somehow more "decent" and would feel a bit cheated as the owner of a rarer edition. But I wouldn't feel any differently about P with S/T, Sport Classic, Dakar etc.. Sometimes it is exploited too much for my taste and made out to be limited.

But that's just my humble opinion; I don't own a special edition model and I don't begrudge them all 👍🏼

Lambo is stretched a bit more, that's true. It's just the VW Group, see Porsche's excesses with the 911 😉

But the differences aren't that big, see previous post.

It's just a bit more noticeable with Lambo...

• I would rather ask myself whether you will be able to get rid of the car as quickly as you would like (at a reasonable price) - despite their beauty, Roma cars tend to stand for a long time...

Why not get something that will be snatched out of your hands in 2 years? :)

and that would be :)?

488 Spider.

• Well, Pista Piloti is more of a foiling, while the Tecnica also has other components, right?

And I personally think there are only minor visual changes between the 1st Huracan and the last basic Huracan, not to be compared with the changes from the 458 to the F8. What's more, the engines there have also changed considerably more...