911 Comparison Ferrari/ Lamborghini/

• The vast majority of Ferrari drivers I've met so far are much more relaxed, open and friendly than the Porsche drivers I'm getting to know.

Not necessarily a global truth, of course, but it's my perception in the places I've been.

This post has been automatically translated.

• The vast majority of Ferrari drivers I've met so far are much more relaxed, open and friendly than the Porsche drivers I'm getting to know.

Just take a look at a Ferrari driver.

When the professor arrives at our university clinic in his Ferrari. He doesn't go into the house, he floats!

I've seen it with my own eyes!

Ferrari owners have done it.

Lambo owners have come under the wheels.

(Quote from my buddy)

• And your buddy drives ........................... 8:-) :]) :]) :]) :wink:

Ciao Stefan

Möge der Grip mit dir sein!

• Supplement

Lambo driver = shisha bar owner

Or working in the red light trade .

Then you've completed it. :P

I like to be seen as a "redneck".

But every time I'm on the road with the Proll Batmobile, I'm almost besieged and people jump on the street to take pictures and videos.

I think a lot of people would like to pass themselves off as chavs if they could :D

• I'm also surprised when I read that the acceleration is nothing. There is no one, absolutely no one, who describes the acceleration of the 296 as exceptional.

Tests also prove that. It's almost as fast as an SF90. The facts speak for themselves, it's not subjective.

So there's no need for any further discussion.

I didn't really understand how 4.3 s 100-200 and 840 hp can be perceived as nothing special 🙈

And you drive a Carrera yourself.

Even the F8 was just sick to me being almost 1 sec slower than a 296.

And I've driven 9ff boxes with 1300 hp.

But the Carrera driver doesn't mind an 840 hp Ferrari

nothing, he falls asleep 😂😂😂😂

Maybe the buddy should have pressed the pedal properly .

• I think a lot of people would like to pass themselves off as prolls if they could :D

k:thankyou:

Have fun driving in.

BTW: Which seats / bars / belts?

Yours sincerely, Tom (the chav who got the lemon-yellow STO pretty dirty)

• The sto bucket seats

Unfortunately no stirrup 🫤

Seat belts black .

• Take a look at a Ferrari driver.

When the professor arrives at our university clinic in his Ferrari. He doesn't go into the building, he floats!

I've seen it with my own eyes!

Without this being food for thought:

The statistics do not allow any conclusions to be drawn about the individual case.

The reverse is also true.

MUV17 :drive:

Mitglied des T UV · Ein Auto ist ein Gebrauchsgegenstand. Ich benutze es, um von A nach A zu fahren.

Don't worry, it's always the same people who start ranting here and have no real interest,

Surely there must be a deficit there?

Why are they still reading the thread at all - probably just to stir up trouble?

I don't even want to think what kind of personalities they are - I just don't care anymore - don't feed the troll.

Greetings Wolfgang :wink:

• In any case, we had a great, positive and beautiful Formula 1 kick-off this afternoon/evening with live coverage and a good atmosphere together.

Everything was perfectly organized, drinks, catering with friendly staff and cheerful guests.

We saw the latest in the showroom and garage and got to know new Ferrari drivers without any pigeonhole thinking.

Greetings Wolfgang :wink: