955 coding with Piwis - Vienna area

• Hello dear community,

My name is Alex and I recently took delivery of a Porsche Cayenne 955 built in 2006 with 65,000 km on the clock

Thanks to the great instructions here in the forum, I carried out the cruise control including wiring on the car last week. I wanted to ask if there is someone here who owns a Piwis and could unlock the function for me (for a fee of course). If not, I won't be spared the trip to the PZ 😁

LG & have a nice evening

This post has been automatically translated.

• Good morning community,

was at the PZ with it but unfortunately they failed miserably to unlock the function (his look told me "no idea what to do here") 😂. I have the opportunity to borrow a Piwis in the near future. According to research in the forum, there are two points that need to be activated. Could someone give me a tip where these modules are hidden 🙏 suspect instrument cluster and engine control unit or

Greetings Alex

• Hello

With older Cayenne mostly before year of construction 2010 so 955/957 facelift I have personally experienced that the PZ have their problems with reading out, unlocking/decoding with Piwis.

Good luck

• Thank you for your answer. I hope I can find someone else who can help here. I can borrow a Piwis soon, but I need to know which modules I need to activate.

Hope dies last.

LG

• Hello

You have to update the gateway control unit and then the . The gateway recognizes the new control unit if everything is connected correctly. Then you just have to take over the list of control units

Lg Paul