APB2 recall action - check high-voltage battery and replace if necessary

• Hello !

Are there already experience values regarding the above recall ?

I was notified (in A makes a federal ministry) and explained in detail about the leakage problem of the battery.

For last Monday I had already an appointment with the friend.

It was canceled because the batteries are not delivered at the moment. :(

When I made the appointment, they said they would check the battery and replace it if necessary.

On my further inquiry I got an answer which sounded in such a way "...... the battery is exchanged ...".

I'm curious when a new appointment comes and whether controlled or immediately exchanged.

Greeting

This post has been automatically translated.

• it would be exciting to know what happens to the old replaced battery. Repair possible? Disposal (how / where?)?

• About 3% of vehicles built between September 2022 and August 2023 are affected.

The battery is replaced because it's faster, and then repaired when removed because it's easier.

Today, EV batteries are extremely valuable and can be used for second and third purposes.

• I was there on 19.10. The battery was removed, tested and reinstalled. According to PZ everything ok, moreover, there is probably a PCM update that play the.

• My Etron GT also has this recall, make an appointment and see what comes up.

• Moin,

join me - PZ checks on 27.11.23 and if necessary exchange - well then - replacement is provided, no matter how long it takes - then we'll see 😎.

Greetings from SH

• Moin,

join me - PZ checks on 27.11.23 and if necessary exchange - well then - replacement is provided, no matter how long it takes - then we'll see 😎.

Greetings from SH

Moin,

same with my GTS and another PCM update - I'm scheduled for inspection on 12/18 and will get a replacement car - either all is well and I get my car back on the 21st or 22nd, otherwise Merry Christmas with a Macan or whatever they give me.

• What day was yours built? VG

• I was 2 weeks ago in the PZ for service because of defects in the interior. BJ. 2/23, KM status 3800.

The action was to remove the battery, check. Battery was OK, matching number and Co2 balance remain. Good.

PCM was updated.

Since then new antics (would it be offtopic to name these here?).

The replacement vehicle, a new base Macan, consumed 14.9l Super+/100km in the 2 days according to the on-board computer - despite senior driving. That goes...