PCCM+ does not control the ASK amplifier

• Can you help me: what color is the wire? Also had the problem during installation that the adapter plug was very difficult / hooked to insert.....

This post has been automatically translated.

Niveau sieht nur von unten aus wie Arroganz ]:-)

• I could imagine that the PCCM+ in the automatic configuration simply does not recognize the ASK and thus the 12V are not switched by software. The detection should be a resistance measurement between ground and the 12v switched. With the 996 PCCM+ the AMP mode must be selected explicitly (under Sound - Volume 10 sec. hold down). This option is probably not available on the 997 pccm?

Otherwise it is not intended by porsche that you have to tap the ignition plus yourself. The yellow cable is also rather used for the use of a rear view camera.

Many greetings

I have run the automatic configuration again, whether here the AKS is recognized or not, is not displayed at all. Only the detection of the CAN bus is displayed.

And yes, even with the PCCM 997 you can press the volume 10 seconds under sound and so come into the settings but a change to AMP mode brings only a totally annoying noise in the speakers, otherwise nothing changes.

• Good evening,

from the small yellow plug comes at the PCCM a blue cable and jumps at the adapter on a thin (3.5) red/black cable......

If there are 12V, PCCM must be on 😉, the amplifier should be controlled.

If it does not respond, it is probably defective.

But is not tragic!

Greetings

• Thanks for the hint. BUT since today everything runs flawless.

Have the PCCM ( after notice here in the forum under:

PCCM+ for the 997 is there!) configured . And lo and behold, after the request to engage the R gear, the T woofers have taken up their work.... 🥳💐🍾🍻

• Thanks for the tip. BUT since today everything is running flawlessly.

I have configured the PCCM (after a note here in the forum under:

PCCM+ for the 997 is here!). And lo and behold, after the request to engage the R gear, the T woofers started working.... 🥳💐🍾🍻

Hi, it's great that everything is working now, but it has nothing to do with engaging reverse gear

• Thanks for the tip. BUT since today everything is running flawlessly.

I have configured the PCCM (after a note here in the forum under:

PCCM+ for the 997 is here!). And lo and behold, after the request to engage the R gear, the T woofers started working.... 🥳💐🍾🍻

Hi, it's great that everything is working now, but it has nothing to do with engaging reverse gear

...... and why are you prompted to do this during configuration? k:thinking:

• Hi, it's great that everything is working now, but it has nothing to do with engaging reverse gear

...... and why are you prompted to do this during configuration? k:thinking:

This is how the PCCM configures the system the first time and tries to recognize whether a reversing camera is installed, as in the Cayenne, for example, where this PCCM can also be installed. Or even if you have retrofitted it to the 997, as I did.

• Okay, whatever. All I can say is that after this point, the woofers took up their duties. They weren't running before ......

• Hello,

I have the same problem and will apply your valuable tips in the evening, hope it works!

Thank you very much

CED