Mobile lift Quickjack

• Hello, I would like to buy a mobile lift for my Porsche Boxster 986 S. First I wanted to buy a scissor lift with a lifting height of 100cm. However, since my garage is very limited in height, I risk that the Boxster 986 S year 2004 touches the sloping roof. Now I have become aware of the mobile lift from Quickjack. I think that the model 5000TL would fit. Do any of you use this lift for your Porsche Boxster 986? What is your experience with this lift?

I would be very happy about a feedback. Thanks a lot

Greetings

Max

This post has been automatically translated.

• Have a look at the search, the topic of lifting platforms was already there if I remember correctly. k:thinking:

Is also both special 986- topic. :kwink:

"TU WAS DU WILLST" (Inschrift auf der Rückseite des Aurin)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 968 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Camarossa« (30.02.2022, 24:03)

Aktuelle Pkw:
    911 Carrera Cabrio 3,2 (Gloria)

944 II 2,5 (Doreen)

968 Cabrio (Sandra)

986S n. Fl. (Kate)

986S v. Fl (Grace)

928S (Bruce)

Ford 20m P7b (Kurt), VW Fox (Fuchs), Audi TT (Annette), Maserati GT Spyder (Mariagracia), BMW E36 (Sepp), Mercedes R171 SLK 350 (Speedy), Ferrari F430 Spider (Ilaria), Lamborghini Gallardo LP560 Spyder (Chiara)

• Here you have over in the PFF over 700 posts in the thread "mobile lift".

Here it is then also specifically about the Quickjack 5000

Have myself T w i n b u s c h - but am not very satisfied with it.
    Would buy me today a W-FT 26517.
    Can do more (dead center lift), costs (significantly) less ...

Greeting Stefan

alte Porsches:
    911S Ex US '76 mit Umbau auf 3,2l 207PS (Motor 930/21 mit Getriebe 915/68) - Silbermetallic, Schiebedach

911SC Targa Ex US '81 3,0l 179PS (Motor 930/16 mit Getriebe 915/63) - Weinrotmetallic

944/1 Targa '84 2,5l 163PS - Platinmetallic (bis 03/2017)

• Great, thank you all. Then I now have something to read through. I had also used the search function, but unfortunately did not get any satisfactory results.

Greetings

Max

• Hello Max,
    little hint:
    g o g l e:
    "mobile lift quickjack site:pff.de"

Important is the last part with "site:pff" is always entered for the WebSite in which you search something...

Give it a try.

Many greetings Stefan

alte Porsches:
    911S Ex US '76 mit Umbau auf 3,2l 207PS (Motor 930/21 mit Getriebe 915/68) - Silbermetallic, Schiebedach

911SC Targa Ex US '81 3,0l 179PS (Motor 930/16 mit Getriebe 915/63) - Weinrotmetallic

944/1 Targa '84 2,5l 163PS - Platinmetallic (bis 03/2017)

• Hello Max,
    little hint:
    g o g l e:
    "mobile lift quickjack site:pff.de"

Important is the last part with "site:pff" is always entered for the WebSite in which you search something...

Give it a try.

Best regards Stefan

Great, thanks a lot. Again something learned.

Many greetings Max

• Use a QJ 5000TL for the 997 and the 986 (and a VW Corrado, as well as with extensions for the two Daily Driver), am completely satisfied.

• Use a QJ 5000TL for the 997 and the 986 (and a VW Corrado, and with extensions for the two Daily Driver), am completely satisfied.

Thank you very much for your answer. Unfortunately the QJ 5000L is not available at the moment, I could switch to the QJ 7000L, which has almost identical dimensions. But the prices of QJ are already an announcement.

• Hello, I wanted to contact you again about the Quickjack lift. It was the Quickjack 5000TL.

After ordering it took 4 days for delivery. The lift was unpacked, set up and ready for use in +/- 2 hours. I had ordered hydraulic oil at the same time, so I only had to fill the hydraulic oil tank, bleed the entire system and fill the two small air tanks with the prescribed air pressure. Thanks to the supplied operating instructions and the installation video, the whole commissioning process is easy to understand.

I could have got a scissor lift for the money, but I don't have the necessary height in my garage. So the Quickjack lift is the best solution for my garage. I am very satisfied, and with a roller board I can now work under the Porsche Boxster in a relaxed and safe manner.

Many thanks for the information

Greetings

Max