Taycan Prototype Facelift 2023 / 2024

• The Eagle F1 in the facelift is the Asymmetric 5 with NF1 marking.

derRichie You're driving the Asymmetric 5 - what's the code? Normally it should still have the NF0 designation, right?

This post has been automatically translated.

Protect Me From What I Want
    Taycan GTS - 83,7 kWh netto - MJ`23 - 20"
    vorher 4S - 71,0 kWh netto - MJ`20 - 19"

• Here also in Oakgreen freshly arrived in the PZ with GTS rims. Super color!

Still a beautiful car from the rear, but I just can't get warm to the front. No matter what color. :(

They have now also arrived at our PZ.

Visually, the pre-facelift was already much nicer...

• it's really cool how the car accelerates :O

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks, very informative. You can see that the facelift shifts much later! The Taycan I've driven so far had the gear change between 80-90 km/h. In the video you can see that it only shifts at around 120 km/h! Of course, that makes a difference to the 0-100 time.

Viele Grüße aus dem Nordwesten,
    Torsten
    -----------------------------------------

“The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page”
    (Saint Augustine)

• it's really cool how the car accelerates :O

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks, very informative. You can see that the facelift shifts much later! The Taycan I've driven so far had the gear change between 80-90 km/h. In the video you can see that it only shifts at around 120 km/h! Of course, that makes a difference to the 0-100 time.

You write something like that! I've always had the same feeling with the gearshift at around 80-90 km/h.

The last time I really stepped on the gas again, I had the impression that it only shifted gears at 120 km/h. And I'm pretty sure of that. And I'm actually pretty sure of that.

• My 4S-VFL also only shifts at 120-130 km/h, at least in Sport(Plus) mode. In normal mode, it shifts earlier. Something like that, it depends in any case.

• I'm going out now to test this :])

Der eine Gedanke der aus einem Werk ein Opus macht

• My 4S-VFL also only shifts at 120-130 km/h, at least in Sport(Plus) mode. In normal mode, it shifts earlier. Either way, it definitely depends.

You're right. I also had Sport on. It probably pulls faster then.

Mine is also a 4S VFL.

• So, I've just tried out all the modes.

If you drive in Normal and give full throttle, it shifts from 2nd to 1st gear. It then shifts up at almost exactly 110.

If you drive in Sport or Sport Plus mode, 1 gear is automatically engaged when you get below 70 km/h.

However, upshifts to Sport and Sport Plus only take place at 130 km/h, which is definitely later than in Normal mode.

The car is also a 4S VFL

Der eine Gedanke der aus einem Werk ein Opus macht

• 4S, Turbo and GTS have so far shifted at 80-85km/h. Also reproduced with LC. The GTS (ST) is even considerably more noticeable when shifting than my 4S.

However, I haven't tested it this year and therefore not yet and don't want to rule out the possibility that this has been changed - however. So I'm really looking forward to hearing what Eskala75 has to say :wink:

Torsten

(Saint Augustine)

• So, I've just tried out all the modes.

If you drive in Normal and give full throttle, it shifts from 2nd to 1st gear. It then shifts up at almost exactly 110.

If you drive in Sport or Sport Plus mode, 1 gear is automatically engaged when you get below 70 km/h.

However, upshifts to Sport and Sport Plus only take place at 130 km/h, which is definitely later than in Normal mode.

Car is also a 4S VFL

Thank you, have you also tested LC?

Torsten

(Saint Augustine)