• As expected, 01.06. largely fell through, but on 8.6. we got 5x "yes" and 2x "maybe".

There is a parking lot in front of the car museum, which is usually not completely full. Of course, it can be different on a Saturday in June. In that case, I would find an alternative parking space. We certainly want to be able to take a look at our vehicles in peace and quiet.

So we still need:

1) Meeting point: National Car Museum or alternative location

2) Time: Somewhere between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. I would say?

3) Program? Visit to the NAM, joint tour? Meeting beforehand if traveling the same route?

4) Get-together, i.e. eating out or barbecue somewhere or just relaxed snacks and drinks?

This post has been automatically translated.

• The supermarket parking lots in the immediate vicinity come to mind as alternative parking spaces.

You can certainly park a few vehicles in a corner there :S.

You should also give a date here by which interested parties can register.

Then you can, for example, look for a parking space (depending on the number of cars) and possibly reserve a table for dinner (depending on what else we want to do).

A nice route for a round trip can certainly be found at:drive:.

Anything is possible here in terms of length :]).

• Unfortunately, 8.6. doesn't work for me.

So I won't be there this year.

Have fun!

Greetings to the opening round of 2023 in the Rhön.

Jens

Erfurt

• centrally located. Good exit possibilities (Solling and Weserbergland, Harz approx. 45min.)

Hi everyone :wink:

I would also be there, I come from the Heidelberg area.

• Sorry, not meant to be a quote - so it has nothing to do with teilegott's post :!:

• The 8.6. is getting closer. We have 6 times "yes" and 3 times "maybe", so there's a good chance that we'll get a nice group together for petrol talks and a few nice group photos.

I would ask you to let me know by May 25th (in the thread or via PM) if you would like to come. I will then update here. Simply so that we can make a solid plan together, as suggested by Maggoeoes.

I suggest the following schedule:

11:00 a.m. Meeting at the National Automobile Museum in Dietzhölztal, marveling at the other 996s

11:30 a.m. Joint tour (optional: with food, for example at the Lahnhof restaurant at the source of the Lahn)

13:30 Return to NA and visit the exhibition together

3:30 p.m. Time for gasoline discussions and end of the official part :thumbsup:

• I might be there with my wife.

Porsche 996tt Coupe & Porsche 993 Coupe & SQ5 = 1005 +/- 200PS]:-)

• Hello everyone, on the premise that my 996 is back together by then, I'm happy to be there!

So yes, I'll be there 100% when my car is running, but I won't be able to tell until week 22, so unfortunately I can't give you a firm commitment.

• At least then I wouldn't be the youngest :lol: