992 GT3 spoiler retrofit

• Hi all

Is it possible to install this update by yourself?

Link: Cargym

Since the rear spoiler does not lift on the GT3, does this need to be programmed out?

thx

Xido

This post has been automatically translated.

• When I look at the gap dimensions and accuracy of fit (hood) I would already be out 🫤

Apart from that I would not convert a Carrera to GT3 😎

But who's fits also good 😁👋🏻

Ciao Stefan

Möge der Grip mit dir sein!

• When I look at the gap dimensions and accuracy of fit (hood) I would already be out 🫤

Apart from that I would not convert a Carrera to GT3 😎

But who fits it also good 😁👋🏻

Have looked at what's so at spoilers, so it looks a little more spectacular, there's not much.
    (MFK & TÜF will be sure au a prob.)

Since the GT3 the rear spoiler does not lift this must be programmed out?

Am looking for something else recently stumbled on the installation instructions for the Techart rear spoiler. The intervention in the vehicle seemed pretty heavy to me, Since you have to remove control units, Stecker austuaschen and then install a Techart control unit (they are behind the rear seat).

Document is called:

ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS TECHART Aero-Kit for 992 Carrera

can be found for example on the website of Sahli & Frei

“Straight roads do not make skillful drivers.” - Paulo Coelho

• Have a look at what spoilers are available............ there's not much.........

..............maybe leave the sign for "orschinal".........😎😁😉😉

Ciao Stefan

Möge der Grip mit dir sein!

• What's going on here again? ;)

GT3 spoiler on the Carrera including 4.0 marking. Finest GTI style || || :hilferuf:

Was yes clear the spot is guaranteed ;).... I now like the GT3 spoiler and have looked for alternatives, but I see it`s not "easy plug&play (as on a GTI) ... so the topic is GAME OVER ...

• Was clear that the spot is guaranteed ;)

Sorry, was not meant badly :) But that sounds already arg after "tinkering".

In addition, the yes then also lacks the adjustable aero in the Carrera front, which has the wing GT3.

• What's going on here again? ;)

GT3 spoiler on the Carrera including 4.0 marking. Finest GTI style || || :hilferuf:

Was yes clear the spot is guaranteed ;).... I like the GT3 spoiler and have looked for alternatives, but I see it`s not "easy plug&play (as on a GTI) ... so the topic is GAME OVER ...

Apart from that is not a spoiler but a wing...