Porsche 996 Tiptronic optimize

• Hello community,

I myself drive a 996 4s and am looking for an optimization option for my Tiptronic. There are already many entries for Turbo and 997 models, but for the "normal" Carerra -in this case the 4s- I haven't found anything yet. The goal would be to shorten the shift times and to get a sportier appearance overall. If someone has experience / addresses etc. in this regard, I would be very grateful.

This post has been automatically translated.

• I'll just cheekily attach myself to the thread. Unlike kaohlem, I'm looking for a way to shift the shift points a bit at the push of a button. For example, that the tip no longer switches to the fifth stage at 60, but only at 80.

Carsten

Seit über 100 Jahren machen Autos unabhängig.
    Eins macht abhängig.

• Hello community,

I myself drive a 996 4s and am looking for an optimization option for my Tiptronic. There are already many entries for Turbo and 997 models, but for the "normal" Carerra -in this case the 4s- I haven't found anything yet. The goal would be to shorten the shift times and to get a sportier appearance overall. If anyone has experience/addresses etc in this regard, I would be very grateful.

Tippse you can update here: P&K Sportwagenservice in Wesseling (Gutenbergstr. 3). Cost 1,100 euros. Greetings

Ich Poste, also bin ich.

• Or ask here in the forum at 996Frank, he can dat och.

• I would be happy if you could post any findings and results here. The Tiptronic does its job pretty well, i.e. if it has noticed that you want to drive sporty, it has a really great shift profile, otherwise it is just in fuel-saving mode, which is sometimes annoying. Nowadays, you can preselect this manually. If you were in sport mode up front, that would be a fine thing....

• Well then, you have no need 😉 if so, see my last post, because my vehicle has PDK🤷‍♂️

• k:facepalm: oh wei. i meant: if he then asked the user you mentioned or the previously mentioned company, it would be nice if he can post his findings here, because it would also interest me.

• Sorry, but I find your comments somehow alienating. Your reference to the other user I find helpful, and if the thread creator no longer answers, I could write to him, but not before. Otherwise, but now everyone writes him a message :) Probably I have something not noticed or misunderstood. Then please write me a PM.

• If I may report `mal as Adlatus of Frank (-> because I already asked him this question), then it is probably so that the TCU control unit can be adapted for Turbinchen in the 996 series, for Sauger it does not work. For the 997, I remember that it is the other way around, suction works, turbo does not.

... but Frank will certainly correct my half-knowledge, if necessary.

I find the tips on my Sauger ok, a spirited, short step on `s gas pedal and the car is ready for the faster hunt :thumb:

Jürgen

Ex:993S,div. 964,996,div.F`s,div. 986/987/981,997GT3,div.991,Macäner,911WTL

Akt.:420+440