• The distance control is also not a current BMW level. ...

Has braked with me in towns for vehicles that had already turned. This goes incredibly on the bag, because you do not expect it (2020 Jg).

This post has been automatically translated.

“Straight roads do not make skillful drivers.” - Paulo Coelho

• I would need rear-axle steering on an X5, Cayenne and the like, but not on the Macan and comparable models. It's all about maneuvering.

Well... the BMW thing also does that when you have parked cars on the right in the city and drive through a left turn. On country roads it usually works. I use it when going mostly straight (arterial roads, highway, straight country roads and in traffic jams). Is then about a constant speed or "rolling behind". A test drive Cayenne had probably once only the normal speedstat... but had no need to try it. X5 did. Macan doesn't either.... 😎

• I think the charm of the Macan is that it is still somewhat analog. Kind of like the 718. It still works and the fundamentally important things are still there. Sometimes more is not necessarily better. ^^ And especially the big engines are compared to the Macan I already a progress in terms of performance and consumption.

thomas323ti Have written you a private message

VW Golf VI Variant 1.6 TDI (verkauft) :pfeil: Opel Speedster 2.2 (verkauft) :pfeil: Lotus Exige S240 (verkauft) :pfeil: Porsche Cayman S 987.1 (verkauft) :pfeil: Audi TT RS (8J)

• How good was the base of the Q5 2008

Respect Audi

And today I am after the Brand speech not even convinced that the brand with the four rings in 2030 still exists.

And of course respect what Porsche performs and what this car is still desired for some people in 2023/2024 .

Simply a great and affordable , relatively , car

Porsche genes . Yes breathed 😅💥👍👍😎

• Supposedly, they probably adapted more than three quarters from the Q5 back then, with the realization that they could have developed one for it themselves. Well done in any case.

I do have a 981 GTS. I don't miss/want the 718 because aside from the PCM, no huge differences were made...so not so really anyway that I wanted to switch.

And my Macan would also be with Racetex, red stitching, carbon nix red tach. Black and platinum wheels...unfortunately there is no GT silver at a normal price. I wonder if I will get bored. I feel comfortable because the combination still turns on?

Whether, the infotainment is already newer, but how long will it last and at least tolerate CarPlay as compensation.

And funnily enough, a Cayenne is only 20cm longer and not much bigger overall, even if it looks like it.

• The question is not answered yet. I could get anything and am still considering.

A Macan next to the Cayman with similar looks and technology. Or a Cayenne, preferably as a QP. Which is not really that much bigger, even if it seems to be.

T.

• The question is not answered yet. I could get anything and am still considering.

A Macan next to the Cayman with similar looks and technology. Or a Cayenne, preferably as a QP. Which is not really that much bigger, even if it seems to be.

T.

I also have the same "luxury problem

From the size I find the Macan more suitable for us.

Unfortunately, the new Macan is only available as an E-Macan. :(

As an alternative, an X6 or facelift Cayenne Coupé would be possible for us.

• I was again today in the PZ. I looked at both. The Macan has great materials as a GTS. It also fits almost immediately from the seating position. A bit tight, but nicely embraced. So standing alone and without comparison in the interior with the new Cayenne also great. But the comparison was there....

The Macan GTS would have been it as a stand alone car for me. It can comfortably and beautifully agile sport without being annoying or distracting with too many modern bells and whistles. But I already have something like that without compromise. And I don't want to miss it. So it has become a Cayenne QP. Tomorrow everything will be ready for signature.

Bingo-Bongo By the way, I find the X6 rather too obtrusive and striking compared to a sporty elegant Cayenne. I've thought about that one, too. Go to BMW. Don't know if the rim-tire location is better for anything larger than 20 inches, there are fewer packages, or even rear-axle steering for the smallest engines. Configurability says nothing. The leasing factors are still high. You might as well drive a Porsche. If you find a Cayenne quota, then everything is available, even if there is a delivery problem. Because with the S models everything is always possible.

Macan GTS are also available, but not for long.

Thanks to all of you, whether here in the thread or especially by PN. Very helpful! And patience you have to have with such luxury problem doubters yes 😎😏...

• Yesterday I got a fixed acceptance for GTS quote. Saturday I sign. Delivery date approx. March '24.

PZ gets two more GTS in '24. Both March.

After that, probably not much more comes in terms of burning Macan.

Ciao Stefan

Möge der Grip mit dir sein!