• I haven't crossed it off my list either. I've already driven the 380hp GTS. I enjoyed it right away. Agile, integrated, higher but flat, sound... didn't work out with quota and price.

Was in the PZ. My salesman was not there and us in the 20 minutes Macan and several Cayenne look at times no one greeted. No one, not even at the entrance counter. Well. Does not help me.

Such a well-equipped circle 2.0 stood there. Already chic, small compared to the Cayenne. But really still a feeling of being in the car and enclosed than sitting on the car. The space is significantly smaller inside... but still good and nice materials.

I'll have to give it a call on Monday. There were many standing around outside, but only a GTS, otherwise S and base. At least I/we surprisingly liked the standard black rims. Some Cayenne, however, also.

This post has been automatically translated.

• My VK told me . If take the GTS.

I do not know the car at all. Has slipped a week ahead in the system.

Great . Order at the end of July. September built as model year 24 and then Zack plates on it .

Assistants

Yes those where übe decades have proven and save lives ... are yes series.

Everything else that is series .

Otherwise only speed limit display and the camera 🎥 speed limit and such.and helps when maneuvering ...

And the blind spot warner . Hoping the funzt the same as in the other cars ...

Otherwise nothing.

Hope that is not small inside. But I can not imagine at all. A 7.6 or 8 er Golf is perfectly sufficient for us.

Only you have to be careful. Ordering again is no longer possible.

The code is below.

I am not at all an SUV driver. But now need space for two . And high 👆 in relation to eg Golf

Get in and out .

Is for us just now the replacement of a Golf or HOT Hatch. And is supposed to be very strong Porsche drivers , and actually like a HOT hatch ... I myself have no idea . But soon such a car .

I have changed nothing more.

So just PRB8NHC2

Greetings

If it goes smoothly we will be driving in October ... if it goes great end of September .

911 we continue to drive rarely . But I just do not want to miss it .

• For me, several alternatives (Maserati, Alfa Stelvio, X4M) were out very quickly - all nice but all no auxiliary heating....

....and the GTS is simply awesome.

Tu Deinem Leib Gutes, auf dass Deine Seele darin wohnen mag

• This post has been automatically translated.

• Porschefan991.2 Yes, that's the case with premium manufacturers everywhere. Only, I have been a customer for years. I know differently. Others also know me and many in the meantime. Be it so.

The Cayenne is at least 10-12 more expensive, even if then more modern, larger and with HUD, Matrix LED and rear-axle steering (you need there too).

My reasons are the same as yours, Boxster1996. I don't need much space. And also no SUV myself. The Macan is the SUV for those who don't need one. And to get in low and rush through the curves, I still have a GTS with two doors. With the Macan, you could possibly do that, too. Very nice. Only with the configuration I always do not get there. And useful and important is the thermal insulation glazing.... but why is mine always so expensive....? Ok, about PTV you can argue (is unfortunately horny in my two-door), carbon inside maybe also, and AHK is personal taste as NO panoramic roof. Distance cruise control I must also have... I check then again if it is at all realistic to get one. That alone is actually stupid to me. But the x3, grecale, Stelvio are also out for me.... And Cayenne just yet nen other style and destination....

• The Cayenne is a tank, and you can still feel the 2.5 t in the Turbo GT. The Macan is somehow more agile and also has PDK. The EA839 unit from VW is a proven engine that makes no problems. The sound of my Turbo was quite cool, unfortunately, one has little of it inside with closed windows.

Distance cruise control I would check times on a test drive, I was anything but thrilled because quite sluggish. Apparently, the first FL was not updated and thus technology from 2013, so the question would be whether he was updated for the 2nd FL.

“Straight roads do not make skillful drivers.” - Paulo Coelho

• Mine has the VK configured 😂😂😂

I drive actually , what does actually mean , 😎 , only sports cars from the house .

The called .

Text o-Ton

There are still a few odds !!!! For nen Macan. I've already blocked you a GTS quota.

Do you want one ?

I hm 🤔 yes

Already was the ready . Sent me the final configuration and good .

To PTV plus sorry . I love my brakes. I do not need.

• The distance control systems are also not up to BMW standards. Just a little help when you want to switch off a bit. But will certainly not be great ...

The sound I know from the GTS 380PS Macan. Was already cool. And also a 3.0 Cayenne with sport exhaust can handle it. I'm not worried about that.

PTV... yes, that's right. Since the pads and the expensive PSCB disc do not last so long. But rather nen Racetex sky.

So a seller or odds I want times.... In July, it was also so, maybe now many have fallen into Torschusspanik. By the facelifts of the others and the old base at the price goes the certainly no longer so good. Let's see.

Otherwise I phone around.

• Porschefan991.2 Yes, that's the case with premium manufacturers everywhere. Only, I have been a customer for years. I know differently. Others also know me and many in the meantime. Be it so.

The Cayenne is at least 10-12 more expensive, even if then more modern, larger and with HUD, Matrix LED and rear-axle steering (you need there too).

My reasons are the same as yours, Boxster1996. I don't need much space. And also no SUV myself. The Macan is the SUV for those who don't need one. And to get in low and rush through the curves, I still have a GTS with two doors. With the Macan, you could possibly do that, too. Very nice. Only with the configuration I always do not get there. And useful and important is the thermal insulation glazing.... but why is mine always so expensive....? Ok, about PTV you can argue (is unfortunately horny in my two-door), carbon inside maybe also, and AHK is personal taste as NO panoramic roof. Distance cruise control I must also have... I check then again if it is at all realistic to get one. That alone is actually stupid to me. But the x3, grecale, Stelvio are also out for me.... And Cayenne just yet nen other style and goal....

Honestly so completely I have not understood what you really want / need ... a Dacia has eg no rear axle steering .