New 992 Targa buy only if one takes up a credit with the BWB aufnímmt?

• The following incident:

A buyer had to withdraw from an existing contract for a 992 Targa for personal reasons.

I was offered this car last week LT mid-August!

I agreed to take over the to this full purchase price, although possibly the contract withdrawal must be compensated, according to Porsche AGB.

I was told by the seller of the PSZ room Rosenheim that this purchase is only possible X(,

ifI finance part of it through the BW Bank, this would have issued the GL as an order! :!:

I communicated that I do not need this. 8o

I received thereupon an offer of a partial financing over with outrageous 8.2% financing.

So about 4,200€ interest for 30 months.

All conversations also with the sales manager were fruitless, statement that is business policy :f:.

Question to the community?

Has anyone had the same experience recently?

Are Porsche AG and PSZ now branches of BW Bank? :/

What do you think of such business practices.

I've been a Porsche driver for 35 years and have never experienced anything like this from other companies or Porsche!

This post has been automatically translated.

• What do we think of such business practices?

What do you think?

Nothing!

I don't even ignore such "offers".

And hopefully you do too.

• Let, has the Sales Commission on it I think

Taycan 4s+ MY21 21Zoll, 992 Carrera S MY21 Aerokit

• Or join in and redeem after six months.

• is it not sufficient to (compulsorily) finance only a small partial amount for 6 or 12 months?

through this measure, the PAG is trying to curb direct reselling at a profit - whereby the interest rate should be significantly lower

• I was ordering my 718 GTS 4.0 earlier this year also faced with the forced financing. Since the model is practically no longer to get and all requested PZ made this methodology, I had to live with it. My regular PZ I would not have let it pass, but they had already no more saleable quota. A PZ was even bolder and offered forced leasing, which would have resulted in a sporty 20% price premium with the calculated redemption value.

I accepted the 25% financing over 12 months, interest rate was 7.7% effective. Makes in the end 2% markup on the car. In return, I got it before the price increase and thus effectively actually saved. I will now contact the bank next month for early redemption. Since the term is less than 12 months, the bank can charge a maximum of 0.5% early redemption fee according to the loan agreement. I will ask the bank in a friendly way what they will do as a redemption date, so that I can finance or lease something again later and not necessarily get a blocking notice.

• I had that once similar with nem relatively small partial amount, hab

isn't it enough to (compulsorily) finance only a small partial amount for 6 or 12 months?

the PAG tries by this measure, to contain the direct resale at a profit - whereby the interest rate should be significantly lower.

As far as I know, you can redeem the amount completely after 6 months without prepayment.

• I don't rate anyone who goes along with "forced" (what an ugly word) financing or leasing. Is not up to me.

But I find the way that some PZ, but not all :old:, go there actually shice! :| X/ ?(

Ciao Stefan

Möge der Grip mit dir sein!