Gender language Old: speeders and posers New: speeders and posers

• No offense meant! Basically, of course, everyone can speak as he wants... :blumengruss:

But thank God you don't have to listen to everyone who talks like that. I've been recording talk shows lately as a matter of principle. If the *innen-Gedöns goes to me on the spirit :pfeil: almost foreward 👍

This post has been automatically translated.

Weiss ist das schönere Schwarz
    Gery
    ---------------
    Warum soll ich zu Fuss gehen, ich habe doch 4 gesunde Reifen.

• These are pure distraction debates, so that the people's soul can get excited and not discuss the really important topics, such as pensions or so...

Just ignore them.

Who can still remember the ADAC "scandal", where the number of ballots for the election for the best car had been "faked"? It was the same scheme.

• These are pure distraction debates, so that the people's soul can get excited and not discuss the really important topics, such as pensions or so...

Simply ignore them.

That it concerns diversion maneuvers one heard in the meantime in addition, already too often.

It is simply enough.

If I watch a nature program about the High Tatras on TV and there is incessant talk of "wolves" and "bears", so that I switch off this beautiful program after 20 minutes - then it's enough!🤬

• Yes, there are some beautiful "blossoms"... I must admit.

Language is "unfortunately" in constant change. Listen to 16-year-olds when they talk to each other and think no one is listening. :hilferuf:

But there are also amusing things about this topic:

https://www.rnd.de/medien/fahr…PYOVAXJEDEAMGQLMEXKY.html

• Yes, there are some beautiful "blossoms"... I must admit.

Language is "unfortunately" in constant change. Listen to 16-year-olds when they talk to each other and think no one is listening. :hilferuf:

But there are also amusing things about this topic:

https://www.rnd.de/medien/fahr…PYOVAXJEDEAMGQLMEXKY.html

Yes, the lane end. The AfD man is not the brightest candle on the cake.🎂👀

Thanks to all for the lively participation!💕

• Language is "unfortunately" in constant flux. Listen to 16-year-olds talking among themselves and they think no one is listening. :hilferuf:

I personally have no problems with that. The only thing is that gendering does not come from the population, but is imposed - for supposedly good reasons.

• I find speeding drivers so crazy that I honestly have to laugh. :rf:

Who seriously uses such a thing in a contribution, which outes itself as a Vollhorst.

Such nonsense I can not take seriously, people who talk like that are for me no discussion partners.

I have no time for spinners. :stupid:

Greeting Bernie

• GTI Klaus

Looks to me like you invented this word. Anyway, Google doesn't find any other source.

• Yes, that's a stupid way of expression and actually surprises me.

Because short and sweet the counter-gendered word should actually be Rasende.

But if what D. Nuhr explained the other day is true, that nouns that are formed from verbs get an "r" at the end instead of the "n" and that without being masculine or feminine, then it thus becomes

rasen (verb) thus becomes Raser (noun) and then applies to both genders.