What to consider when buying 991.1 GT3RS

• PS: Does anyone know what it is with this long-term warranty here? Is it this engine thing? Thought that gibts only with the 3.8 engine?

Hmmmm :/. Also no idea what is meant by the long term warranty. Maybe paint or rust stories? At the PZ or VK already asked?

The engine thing and the warranty I know only for the non RS. I think I got his time in writing for my 991.1 GT3. For the RS but not. Was also with PZ or master never the talk of it.

This post has been automatically translated.

Ciao Stefan

Möge der Grip mit dir sein!

• I ask times, knew it only from the 3.8s, 4.0 is eig. not affected: https://www.motor-talk.de/news…n-gt3-motor-t6113691.html

Can also be a bug in the system there :)

• PS: Does anyone know what it is about this long-term warranty here? Is it this engine thing? Thought the gibts only with the 3.8 engine?

I wrote to my PZ contact (is on Malle k:beach: )

He says that is the warranty (time) for paint and body.

Engine are safe. Since everything fits. (Is down regulated anyway to 8,800 rpm ?( :S :lol: :lol: :lol: :]) )

Ciao Stefan

• Perfect, thank you :)

• So, got the device today and am thrilled. I first realized how much I actually like the 991 and what I miss in the 992 GT3 so (emotions, sound, analog instruments, etc.). Let's see if or how long I keep the 992 parallel and if I still drive it. :D

Car makes mega fun and is just beautiful :)

• Close to my dream car - mega good, congratulations. Need more pictures of that now....

• Thank you! Pictures are coming, I promise. But then probably rather in the picture thread :)

• Congratulations 🍾

Very fine. Know the car yes also 🤙🏻. Have fun and always best ride 👍🏻

Ciao Stefan

• Would you like to reveal the final purchase price? Gladly also by PM.

Also considering trading in my 991 touring for a 991.1 RS, watching the market but would be interesting to hear what the actual price was.

• Great car and the color I think fits great to the 991 RS :thumbup-alternative: