Mileage Porsche Cayenne (92A) 3.0 6V Diesel 245hp

• Do you have experience how high the mileage of a Porsche Cayenne (92A) 3.0 6V Diesel 245PS can be ?

(always serviced at the PZ)

This post has been automatically translated.

• 100% city or 100% highway or or ?

what influence should the PZ maintenance have on it ?

• With more than 100 tkm I would not buy!

• Are there any comprehensible reasons for the blanket statement ?

• EZ 2014, 139,000 Km, 2x transmission & VTG flush, 1x hairline crack in the cooling system, 1x new brake discs. No maintenance in the PZ. Runs like a sewing machine.

• 20% city, 30% country road and 50% highway

With regular maintenance at a service center, you can assume that the vehicle (engine) has been checked for defects or repaired.

• 20% city, 30% country road and 50% highway

With a regular maintenance in the PZ you can assume that the vehicle (engine) was checked for defects or fixed.

My 3l diesel Macan (same engine) had driven 180,000km without problems with a similar driving profile, was 4 years old and had only one leak on the air suspension. Engine and transmission were still perfectly ok, why not.

The conclusion at maintenance in the PZ I can not understand. The maintenance is not better than in any good independent workshop, rather the opposite in my experience. The PZ are permanently overloaded and work under time pressure, I have not made good experiences and can not understand this

I can not understand this good faith. Also the PZ makes with determined lack only that which the customer gives in order. And they can't or don't look inside the engine either.

• Don't nail me down on the PZ. I meant generally a well maintained vehicle (engine). I also know an independent workshop that

does a very good job.

• mine has now 150tKm down, everything top.

• Have sold my 3.0 l diesel BJ 2012 with 160,000 km.

Only standard maintenance + 1x replaced an ABS sensor....sonst nothing !

The best car I ever had!