Gaskets for the throttle valve

• Hello,

does anyone know where to get the shaft seals for the throttle valve, or what dimensions they must have? Would like to overhaul my throttle valve, and among other things prevent an oil leak into the throttle sensor in the future. Could only find sources of supply in the USA....

Thanks!

This post has been automatically translated.

944 Turbo - 1985 - Zermattsilber

• I have replaced those in the past. I can remember nail bearings and o-rings. I removed the parts, measured them and then bought standard parts. Unfortunately, I don't have any records of that. I might still have the needle bearings lying around somewhere, do you need their number?

• That would be great.

I could not find any good information about it so far. There are a few sets for overhaul, but haven't found anything in Germany. I think my throttle switch may have broken due to oil ingress.

• If you mean the two O-rings: 99970703640 and 00070133140 on the S2 MJ 91, together 7.66 in the PZ. About another BJ I can not say anything.

• Give me some more time for the part number. The switch is almost oil resistant due to its simple design (no microswitches). This can also be disassembled and almost always repaired if defective. Solder joints are a problem with the part.

• If you mean the two O-rings: 99970703640 and 00070133140 on the S2 MJ 91, together 7.66 in the PZ. About another BJ I can not say anything.

Thanks. The large I already have, was looking for the small.

• Suitable needle bearings for the throttle valve are:

2 x INA HK0810-RS-FPM-B.

It may be that the bearings are not quite the length as the original. But the diameters are correct and they work.

Many thanks.