What air pressure do you run on your 21 inch Turbo wheels 295/35 21?

• V 2.6, H 2..9. reading operating instructions helps.

And who started the personal, not only reading but also memory ? How to call into the forest.....

Otherwise:

And what does this have to do with MC-Bader's question? But you are known for your lack of objectivity and technical understanding. Who knows everything, can usually nothing. :headbange :wink: :hilferuf:

This post has been automatically translated.

• Hey

What air pressure are you running on your 21 inch turbo wheels 295/35 21 (loaded)?

Hi MC-Bader.

Porsche specifications on tire size:

half loaded V 2.6 H 2.9

fully loaded V2.6 H 3.1

I have run 0.2 - 0.3 more so far, but found that the rear wheels run very much inside due to the positive camber of >1`. Have I fixed by a wheel alignment and slightly lower rear tire pressure (after tire change). By the way, the rear axle on the Cayenne is fully adjustable.

• But now you have given it to me, are you at least better now ?

Recommend the mirror

• 2.8 all four

when do you measure? cold or warm tire?

Greetings

• 2.8 all four

when do you measure? cold or warm tire?

Greeting

Tire pressure is measured when the tire is cold!

Greetings zuno

• My sticker on the B-pillar shows the following: s. Picture

and since I do not permanently change the air pressure between with and without load, since already 4 people mean a higher air pressure,

I still consider 2.8 bar all around to be much more sensible. Air pressure above 3 is not provided at all , at least not with this tire size.

The specified values apply by the way for 20 degrees

and since I do not permanently change the air pressure between with and without load, since already 4 people mean a higher air pressure,

I still consider 2.8 bar all around to be much more sensible. Air pressure above 3 is not provided at all , at least not with this tire size.

By the way, the given values are valid for 20 degrees

This is not from the Cayenne

• This is not from the Cayenne

But otherwise it still works ?

Should I now also send a photo / film of the vehicle ?

Brazen insinuation

This is from the 958.2 BJ 2016 with classic wheel from the factory

The specified values are valid by the way for 20 degrees

My sticker on the B-pillar shows the following:

It is quite astonishing that Porsche uses 2 different stickers on vehicles of the same series. That's why we're both talking past each other. Would be interesting to know why Porsche does it that way. Sorry, but those are the facts. Still, have a sunny day.