718 Spyder RS owner/order thread

• max 250 per member state.

This statement is and remains false. You've already attached it nicely, but it's useless if you don't read Article 41. Because only the 1500 for the EU apply to this. For Article 42 vehicles according to NATIONAL small series, the 250 applies.

It is also not a different approval, but simply a supplement to the type approval.

This post has been automatically translated.

• Without VAT, the cars are generally much more difficult to sell!

Ab April 2018: GT3.2 mit Flügel

• Without VAT, the cars are generally much more difficult to sell!

Why is that? As a company car, it's 99.9 percent out due to a lack of commercial suitability. Ok, there are always some who try it until the tax audit......but that's all I can think of as a pro - for the advantage of the tax designation.

• Why is that? It's 99.9 percent out as a company car due to its lack of commercial suitability. Ok, there are always some who try until the tax audit......but that's all I can think of as a pro - for the advantage of tax designation.

International sales would be another aspect.

• Hello everyone,

I'm turning 60 this year and finally want to fulfill my dream with an RS model.

As I unfortunately only drive a used Macan and have never wanted to buy a new vehicle from a service center, I have only received negative feedback from the service centers on quotes for a 718 Spyder RS, GT4 RS and GT3 RS.

So unfortunately I have to deal with the secondary market.

I have "discovered" the following vehicles online that meet my expectations in terms of equipment.

What do you think of the pricing and the surcharge on the LP? There seem to be some experts here in the forum and on the recommendation of a friend I registered here to "ask for advice" and ask for your expertise.

Now to the advertisements:

GT4 RS: Sports car dealer

https://m.mobile.de/auto-inser…fbb5-5ea68c906da3&type=ad

Spyder RS: Sports car dealer

https://m.mobile.de/auto-inser…0f0277e3fce8&type=page1Ad

GT3 RS: PZ Freiburg

https://m.mobile.de/auto-inserat/porsche-992-911-gt3-rs-rückfahrkamera-liftsystem-va-freiburg/394144549.html?ref=srp&refId=37c83c8c-a0b1-2880-456c-3318917a67e6&searchId=37c83c8c-a0b1-2880-456c-3318917a67e6&type=ad

Unfortunately, the dealers are more than 4 hours' drive away, otherwise I would have dropped by spontaneously. According to the online reviews, the ratings are very good and can be considered serious, I think as a layman.

So I'm hoping for a brief assessment from you experts. I am aware that I will have to pay a surcharge, but this should be in a reasonable proportion and not be a lunar price.

Many thanks for your assessment.

PS. I would like to find what I'm looking for by the beginning/mid-August, when my LV payout is due ;)

• Hello Ralf,

the vehicles differ quite significantly in terms of handling, price and intended use (especially the 718 RS and 992 RS). I would test drive at least 2 vehicles in advance in a PEC for little money (compared to a bad purchase) and then concentrate on one model.

• Didn't you read the article on the previous page by Member "Phantom of the Opera"?

It says everything about the price situation of the SRS. For me therefore: If no list, if used with discount on list.

• bronsen
    June 11, 2024 at 10:32 PM

Why shouldn't the SRS be able to run as a company car?
    My GT3 is also a company car, and was no problem with previous BPs as long as the 1% tax was paid.

Of course, it depends on the purpose of the company; as a delivery vehicle, there are likely to be acceptance problems with the tax office.

• Today the RS (EZ 12/23 with approx. 1,600 km) was picked up by a PZ. It is therefore 99% sold (subject to a technical/optical inspection by the PZ, but I don't expect any surprises here).

Since there were some messages about the parts, almost all of the installed parts have already been picked up by a nice forum member. It was a pleasure to meet you in person. All that's left is the key cover in sharkblue, the RS valve caps and the Alcantara key case. If anyone is interested, just send me a personal message.

Thanks for the insights! How much did you sell it for there?

• Today the RS (EZ 12/23 with approx. 1,600 km) was picked up by a PZ. So it's 99% sold (subject to a technical/optical inspection by the PZ, but I don't expect any surprises here).

Thanks for the insights! How much did you sell it for there?

Probably considerably below LP. Because a PZ bought it.💁🏻‍♂️