718 Spyder RS owner/order thread

• To start a separate thread here for orders, configurations and Co...

I myself have today at 10:30 appointment in the PZ, they have the Spyder RS already in their configurator and can now accept orders. Will post my config here later.

Am already a little excited :kyippie:

This post has been automatically translated.

• My confi has been in my head for months. If one has a quota over or can mediate, signed is then fast. Thanks

• Here is my config:

http://www.porsche-code.com/PRVTQ8S1

Floor mats come from the GTS with stitching in crimson.

Very coherent configuration :thumbsup:

Cayenne Turbo Coupé, geysirgrau-met.

992 GT3 T, achatgrau-met.

718 SpyderRS, racinggelb (bestellt)

• Good that this time you do not have quite so much choice (color and equipment itself). Since the RS but much included.

First I wanted to order necessarily Indian red... now after some time but decided for the new vanadium.

Weissach was for me also first no must ... but now already. Only the "Stiffhorn" hood I find personally not so pretty. (Good that it is an extra.

https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PRAF6TU3

• Good that this time you do not have quite so much choice (color and equipment itself). Since the RS but much included.

First I wanted to order necessarily Indian red... now after some time but decided for the new vanadium.

Weissach was for me also first no must ... but now already. Only the "Stiffhorn" hood I find personally not so pretty. (Good that it is an extra.

https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PRAF6TU3

Also very coherent config.

Indian red prohibits itself at the latest if you take the contrast inside as we do in crimson.

• I just don't quite see spending 15k for the magnesium rims. Since I do not fit the cost / benefit ratio.

• Also very coherent config.

Indian red prohibits itself at the latest if you take the contrast inside as we do in crimson.

I just do not quite see a nearly 15k for the magnesium rims spend. The cost/benefit ratio doesn't suit me.

I feel the same way... Visually a dream but the surcharge is really heavy. And if would have to consistently PCCB with it.

• I configured it like this:

https://configurator.porsche.c…61.1H&loadedFrom=PR4D4VQ6

but I decided to use it according to these videos:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

decided to stay with my 718 Spyder, which has given me a lot of pleasure for over 3 years and soon 70 000 km,

because not only do I like it better in terms of design and it is a manual :drive: :headbange, but it also has a full-throttle convertible top, which is not the case with the Spyder RS (according to the info in the English-language video) ...

The soft top fumbling for a sun and rain protection, which is only recommended up to around 200 km/h, makes it unfortunately not as usable for me as I would like, since you have to drive mostly closed on racetracks and there quite well over 200 km/h comes.

The top is then probably also not carwash-proof and you can virtually never test the top speed, or make up time on the highway, because you would have to drive over 200 km / h open, so as not to endanger the top... :old:

The top I would have taken with a manual switch for country road enjoyment on beautiful summer days in purchase,

but not in an aerodynamically noticeably upgraded vehicle with racing engine and PDK...

I hope I could help potential buyers with these thoughts and information...

...and avoid possible disappointments. :blumengruss: