Porsche 928 in cheap - Hands off?

• ... Especially since I do not see anything on mobile that is even close in price.

Not particularly, but in the price range :

Porsche 928 S 4 Coupe, several times PRESENT! as a sports car / coupe in Bovenden (mobile.de).

Not in D and not great, but at mobile and in the price range :

Porsche 928 S4 as sports car/coupe in GIEVRES (mobile.de)

More run, but known to be less the problem with the 28 :

Porsche 928 S,HU new as sports car/coupe in Hildesheim (mobile.de)

Porsche 928 S4 as sports car/coupé in Trostberg (mobile.de)

( already "all overhauled" - 20. 000 Km ago

This post has been automatically translated.

Gruß, Thorsten

928, Bj Februar`78. , deutsches Modell, Schalter, Tabakmet., Leder, Klima, Tempomat,

Bumper der US - Ausführung, sonst original

• No risk, no fun. I wouldn't have given up so quickly. Especially since I do not see anything on mobile, which is priced even remotely in the direction.

There is also fortunately not only mobile :

Also a "hobbyist - Project", but thousands below :

Porsche 928 S4 in Baden-Württemberg - Wertheim | Porsche Used Cars | eBay Classifieds will Classifieds

Also ne "grandfather clock", but priced well below :

Porsche 928 S 4 manual transmission in North Rhine-Westphalia - Wesel | Porsche House for Sale | eBay Classifieds

From NL :

Porsche 928 Coupé in black oldtimer in Zevenbergen for € 20.000,- (autoscout24.de)

From Belgium :

Porsche 928 Coupé in White used in Genk for € 20.000,- (autoscout24.co.uk)

Gruß, Thorsten

928, Bj Februar`78. , deutsches Modell, Schalter, Tabakmet., Leder, Klima, Tempomat,

• All are not cars that are recommended purchases and most are more or less in need of an overhaul, but at least they exist.

Gruß, Thorsten

• I had also seen these vehicles.

Had me under"... There are such in this price range, which are regularly moved, without this maintenance backlog.

M.E it should cost about 11 k due to the long service life..." presented ready to drive vehicles in Germany, not these in five shades of silver painted piles of shit, which are somewhere abroad.

Except for the imports from the Gassmann, which are offered with example pictures, I see nothing of 16k in Germany. And also there flows first of all correctly ash purely. How long the things stand, also no one knows.

The originally offered 928 S4 would (assuming the described good condition) NOBODY here for 16k give away.

Viele Grüße

Henric

* 964 Carrera Coupé, 02/1989, indischrot, C00, KW V3, 8 u. 10 x 18, Cuprohr, 200 Zeller, Luftmassenmessung HMF und Abstimmung/Programmierung durch http://www.elferwelt.de, Recaro Pole Position, Momo Modell 07

* 928S , 02/1986, C00, 310 PS ohne Kat, Automatik Sport-Übersetzung, silbermet., Klima, 7 u. 8 x 16 Gullideckel, werkseitige Distanzen 21mm, RMB

• Yes, is the automatic and the price is supposed to be 18k, but can imagine that he will settle for 16k. On the other hand, there are offers there for 26k VB was already made quite a lot:

https://www.kleinanzeigen.de/s…ttons&utm_content=desktop

Hello, the Porsche 928 is mine and for sale. At the moment he gets new timing belt, Porki otherwise is so far also everything maintained and in view that it is a 32 year old cars problem and maintenance free the next few years.

„Ich konnte den Sportwagen meiner Träume nicht finden, also habe ich ihn selbst gebaut.

Ehemals
    924 2.0 Silber
    944 turbo Mj 88 Nauticblau / Leinenbeige Innen (breite Spur, kein ABS)

Aktuell:

Porsche 924 Rallye Projekt

928 S4 schwarz, schwarz

VW Käfer 1303 2,5L
    Audi A4 DTM edition

• I had also seen these vehicles.

Had me under "... There are such in this price range, which are regularly moved, without this maintenance backlog.

M.E it should cost about 11 k due to the long service life..." presented ready to drive vehicles in Germany, not these in five shades of silver painted piles of shit, which are somewhere abroad.

Except for the imports from Gassmann, which are offered with example pictures, I see nothing of 16k in Germany. And also there flows first of all correctly ash purely. How long the things stand, also no one knows.

The originally offered 928 S4 (assuming the described good condition) NOBODY would give away here for 16k.

I see exactly the same, what is offered there is partly worse in terms of maintenance and the condition far from good. The real problem with the grandfather clocks is that as soon as the engine is running the repairs really start. As already written: almost every oil seal leaks when the shaft turns for the first time. If then everything must be done in a workshop it becomes expensive.

Gruß Ludger

Rettet die Grotten, weg mit den Schrottpressen

928 GTS Kompressor

(928 S4 Bj 89 Automatik) vekauft
    928 S2 Bj 85 Automatik Umbau DP - Motorsport
    928 S2 bj 85 Schaltgetriebe

• I had also seen these vehicles ...

There had originally been talk of "18 k" and then of the seller probably settling for 16 k. You had written that you had seen "nothing even close to that in price on mobile."

I linked several, which is more than "nothing". That they are not great, I also wrote, But there are some, not "nothing"

Gruß, Thorsten

I see exactly the same, what is offered there is partly worse in terms of maintenance and the condition far from good.

From "good" I had somehow written nothing ... "Good" are not all, I had written. - And what "maintenance" exactly was not made in the individual cars, we can not know - no "crystal ball" ...

Gruß, Thorsten

• Sorry, but you obviously wanted to suggest something else with your post. :kwink: In any case, the links were "for the feet", because even for 18k there's nothing "roadworthy without maintenance backlog". Ads with example pictures or for example with multicolor paint in Spain are not relevant after all.

Anyway, on it goes k:gimmefive:

Viele Grüße

Henric

* 964 Carrera Coupé, 02/1989, indischrot, C00, KW V3, 8 u. 10 x 18, Cuprohr, 200 Zeller, Luftmassenmessung HMF und Abstimmung/Programmierung durch http://www.elferwelt.de, Recaro Pole Position, Momo Modell 07

* 928S , 02/1986, C00, 310 PS ohne Kat, Automatik Sport-Übersetzung, silbermet., Klima, 7 u. 8 x 16 Gullideckel, werkseitige Distanzen 21mm, RMB

• I did not want to suggest anything. - I deal with the market every day and it emerge every now and then which around 20 k, which are approved and without maintenance backlog.

I had linked one for 19k, where "everything was done" and which is located in Traunstein / D, from "Spain" I had not linked anything ... Always stay pretty realistic.

I find cars in NL, Belgium and France also not "irrelevant". As a fan, you also go abroad and look around not only in the neighboring village.

As I said, there are always some around 20 k that seem okay. That this is not permanently and then coincidentally the case, if someone asks for it, is so.

I didn't even want to "suggest" anything prejudicial. - I can also link here whenever something like that is offered and thus prolong the thread endlessly. But that would be nonsense, because you have one. - But I can do - that to the topic "want to suggest".

Gruß, Thorsten