Federal Court of Auditors criticizes tax concessions for H license plates

• That with the normal insurance is often underestimated! The conditions say: the replacement value of an equivalent vehicle!

Whose conditions? When I asked the ADAC at the time, I was told that a normal insurance rate is only paid out in accordance with the current value, and this is far from the market value of the classic car, and certainly not the replacement value. For this they would offer the classic car insurance. I was told the same thing at the Württembergische at the time.
    How it is today, and whether anything has changed, I do not know.

This post has been automatically translated.

Alles über den 3.0 US SC Motor 930.16 und viel mehr unter:

https://nineelevenheaven.wordpress.com/

- 911 SC 3.0, USA Bj 82, unischwarz, SSIs, eigens entwickelte digitale Lambdaregelung sowie elektronische Kennfeld-gesteuerte Zündung
    - VW Oval-Käfer Export, Bj 1955, 30PS, Stratosilber
    - VW Brezel-Käfer, Bj 1950, 24,5 PS, Grau, orig. Philips Elomar Radio

• Interesting discussion. Here in Austria, I registered my "new" G model as a classic car. This required an expert opinion and as a consequence I am not allowed to drive the vehicle more than 120 days a year and have to keep a logbook. For this I have relief at the TÜV (only every two years, relief at certain test criteria). Insurance is cheap for comprehensive but standard for liability and taxes.

But with this regulation, the use is automatically limited

• ...you can look at this forever...an average 30 kg dog causes about 1 t CO2...so much more than an oldie...and that with only 90€ dog tax per year...but with about 10 Mio dogs in Germany...etc.etc.

If you take the dog in the Oldie, then the dog is the bigger stinker :S

---------------------------------------
    911 SC, MJ 78, USA, 930/04
    944 S2, MJ 91
    Honda Zoomer Tokio Style

---------------------------------------

• Now honestly, if the tax was 400 instead of 191, would you not let your treasures?

The whole thing is an annual amount and would be worth it to me!!!

Not that I would find that good, if one abolishes the benefit. This has undoubtedly its justification in my eyes, but therefore would not run less classic cars. :old:

The state could easily generate more tax revenue here, but is not the goal!. As I understand it, it is only about the everyday use and that is but vanishingly small, at least with 90% of all H-registrations ...

So the whole issue and the pickup by the BRH from my point of view nonsense.

• 100 billion "special assets" here, subsidies for 9 million households for the energy transition (at 30% subsidy to heat pump would be 10,000 € per household) so another 90 billion € ...

Omission of the vehicle tax and mineral oil tax with the E-cars.

End of the zero interest rate policy also costs the state a lot of money.

Where should the coal come from?

- Additional revenue from cold progression and income tax

- Additional revenue from value-added tax due to high inflation

But otherwise ...

I see a big hole ...

and I will think about whether I still keep so many classic cars ...

I pay taxes for x cars and use maximum one at a time.

Greetings Stefan

alte Porsches:
    911S Ex US '76 mit Umbau auf 3,2l 207PS (Motor 930/21 mit Getriebe 915/68) - Silbermetallic, Schiebedach

911SC Targa Ex US '81 3,0l 179PS (Motor 930/16 mit Getriebe 915/63) - Weinrotmetallic

944/1 Targa '84 2,5l 163PS - Platinmetallic (bis 03/2017)

• See:

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steueraufkommen_(Germany)

81er ex-US 911 SC Coupé, platinmet., eSSD, K-Leder sw., Turboheckflügel & -frontspoiler, NSW, Maxilite 7/8J, Bilstein Fw("SpoStra" - noch...), 915/61, 930/16 o.Kat, WebCam 20/21 NW, hydr.KS, Dansk 92.502SD, 123 Ignition, orig. Porsche SWV, Seine Systems Gate Shift Kit, Momo Prototipo m.Nabenerhöhung

„Nicht das Auto verdirbt den Charakter, aber wer keinen Charakter hat, sollte nicht Auto fahren.“

Ferdinand Porsche

• My guess:

If no more energy tax in the extent can be taken by the remaining classical burners, so this is then added by the x-fold with the then still available fuel. In the end, it is the less well-off who will have to pay the tax with their combustion vehicles.
    And it is certainly also neatly surcharged on the electricity, which is then missing with no more income from mineral oil. It is possible that a model will be found where the billing of household electricity and that for charging the electric cars is settled independently and at a different price.

- 911 SC 3.0, USA Bj 82, unischwarz, SSIs, eigens entwickelte digitale Lambdaregelung sowie elektronische Kennfeld-gesteuerte Zündung

• It is possible that a model will be found in which the billing of household electricity and that for charging electric cars will be billed independently and at a different price.

That is already the case today. Even if the tax hasn't really hit yet. The charging power providers are in no way inferior to the Saudis... All criminals! v:~(

https://www.autobild.de/artike…sten-e-auto-21295125.html

Because what can't be, can't be: That an e-car was cheaper than a gasoline car before the Ukraine war and Corona. Now the prices are artificially aligned. I call that a cartel. So it's no wonder that since the e-car subsidy has melted away, fewer and fewer e-cars are being sold. And the legislator only employs dilettantes who can only think from 12 to noon. It is a hair pulling experience with this country...

Greeting, Thomas

81er ex-US 911 SC Coupé, platinmet., eSSD, K-Leder sw., Turboheckflügel & -frontspoiler, NSW, Maxilite 7/8J, Bilstein Fw("SpoStra" - noch...), 915/61, 930/16 o.Kat, WebCam 20/21 NW, hydr.KS, Dansk 92.502SD, 123 Ignition, orig. Porsche SWV, Seine Systems Gate Shift Kit, Momo Prototipo m.Nabenerhöhung

„Nicht das Auto verdirbt den Charakter, aber wer keinen Charakter hat, sollte nicht Auto fahren.“

Ferdinand Porsche

• That before the Ukraine war and Corona, an e-car was much cheaper than a gasoline-powered car. Now the prices are being artificially adjusted. I call that a cartel.

I don't know, I think it's a "normal" alignment. Why should an electric car be cheaper for the owner in terms of maintenance due to subsidies, when the resources consumed and the production and service costs are in no way inferior to those of a combustion engine.
    The electric car also consumes space, uses the roads and requires energy. Everything that is collected through taxes/energy costs.

• It's not just about the subsidies themselves. It is absolutely clear that these subsidies cannot exist forever. On the other hand, the state and society have neglected to start the transformation away from fossil energy to CO2-neutral energy over the past decades. Now everything has to be done in a flash and it is state doctrine to electrify individual transport par ordre di Mufti.

If you look at the article and see how the kWh prices come about, and if you then add the industrial electricity price and the price of household electricity for comparison and then compare it with the charging station price, I feel sick. Conversely, this means that low-cost e-mobility is only possible with your own solar power plant on the roof. But that is OT here. Should be dealt with in a separate thread, if necessary...

https://efahrer.chip.de/news/s…ient-der-staat-mit_105949

Ferdinand Porsche