H license plate - coming soon

• Hello to all 993 lovers,

As a start, here is a song of praise for perhaps the best 911:

https://www.oldtimer-markt.de/…/Junger-Gebrauchter-mit-H

Are you planning to change to the H in the near future?

Or does anyone think it makes them look too "old"? What all is H-capable on the 993: radios, suspension, exhaust systems, wheels...?

Questions about questions for the 30th anniversary!

I'm looking forward to the change next spring - what's your opinion?

Who is the first?

Many greetings

Axel

This post has been automatically translated.

Porsche 993 Carrera Bj 94 Handschalter, Polarsilber innen Nachtblau, Klima und SSD, C00

Mods: Bilstein B6, Wevo Motorlager Straße/Sport

Ex: US Porsche 912 MJ67 rot

• I will definitely do the H in 07/2024.

What is everything on the 993 H-capable: radios, chassis, exhaust systems, wheels...?

Everything is regulated; in principle, add-on parts that were common 10 years after initial registration are permitted. Exceptions confirm the rule :)

Viele Grüße

Henric

* 964 Carrera Coupé, 02/1989, indischrot, C00, KW V3, 8 u. 10 x 18, Cuprohr, 200 Zeller, Luftmassenmessung HMF und Abstimmung/Programmierung durch www.elferwelt.de, Recaro Pole Position, Momo Modell 07

* 928S , 02/1986, C00, 310 PS ohne Kat, Automatik Sport-Übersetzung, silbermet., Klima, 7 u. 8 x 16 Gullideckel, werkseitige Distanzen 21mm, RMB

• Moin,

I still have to wait until 01.04.2026 for the H.

Hopefully there is then still one. If they want to reduce the size of the Bundestag, then they will certainly not want to stop at the H.

k:beach:Beste Grüße
    Matthias

Wenn eine Schraube locker ist, hat das Leben mehr Spiel. :cool2: :headbange k:beach:

• Sure, H license plate.

Still have everything since delivery! Radio, code card, board folder with everything ..., original rims, tool bag, all keys and and.

Unfortunately, I'm only 2026.

So for me: still waiting!

991.2 Cabrio Kreide *** 993 Cabrio Blau Türkis *** BMW X5 *** Audi A5 Cabrio

In Krisenzeiten suchen intelligente Menschen nach Lösungen.

Dumme nach Schuldigen!

• Hello,

Am 06/24 on it and will definitely make one.

Who knows how long there will be some.....

Greetings Thomas

• Hi all,

It's my turn this year in October - mine is a very early model. Radio I do not have, but otherwise everything is there😃.

Already 30 and so timeless! There is simply no such thing today!

Greetings

Stefan

993 C2, MJ 1994, Nachtblaumetallic, Nachtblau-Marmorgrau, C00, Schalter, Kein Schiebedach, kein Heckwischer

• Where is the advantage of an H license plate ?

OK, you save a few marks on the tax, but what about the insurance?

My 3.2 is much more expensive with a classic car insurance than with the normal insurance that is calculated according to no-claims classes. For me, it doesn't add up.

So why do you want the H license plate, did I miss something?

Wenn Du Deinen Traum-11er fährst,ist das Leben.Alles, was davor oder danach passiert,ist nur Warten

• I also never wanted an H license plate, because I saw no advantages except for a few euros in tax savings. In the meantime, I have nevertheless had one for a few years, because I expect to benefit from any driving bans in the cities. In addition, possibly also more extensive driving bans. In any case, today's discussions do not promise anything good for the operation of old vehicles. I want to leave no stone unturned.

Greetings

Gisbert

964 C4 Coupé, BJ 6/89, indischrot, C00, M139 - Sitzheizung links, M425 - Heckscheibenwischer, M573 - Klimaanlage

161.850 km (Stand Ende 2021), matching numbers

Motorrevision bei 161.850 km: https://www.pff.de/thread/2810271-geschichte-einer-motorrevision/

• Exactly my opinion! I hope for H-vehicles also in the traffic turnaround continue to be allowed to drive a privilege, albeit with EFuels. For cost reasons, I have the H license plate in any case not made.

To the initial question: in my opinion, the timeless 993 suits an H-plate very well! Most consider the 993 for a "modern" 11er, with H one will be rather amazed!

Gruß Ralf

964 C2 Tiptronic Cabrio Bj 91 LMM 220

• So, I'm in the club:

Greetings, Stefan

993 C2, MJ 1994, Nachtblaumetallic, Nachtblau-Marmorgrau, C00, Schalter, Kein Schiebedach, kein Heckwischer