Buying advice: Porsche Taycan

• Always remember, the credo applies to Asians:

There is no greater honor than to be copied. :thumbsup:

I don't know what you mean :wink:

I think it's really well done 🫣 I also like the front lights, which are based on the ML720?! I'm already looking forward to driving one...

This post has been automatically translated.

• I think it's really well done 🫣 I also like the front lights, which are based on the ML720?! I'm already looking forward to driving one...

Whether Xiaomi will be able to copy the quality and Porsche technology under the hood with its first

under the hood so well remains to be seen.

I have serious doubts.

Savings are always made where the customer can't see it (the old controller rule)

• https://www.autoscout24.de/ang…m=copy&utm_campaign=share

Turbos S with 9000km for 82k / I would only have the interior trims replaced :-)))

:eek: :eek: the interior trims (wood) and the fabric seats are really bad... with the silver exterior color, the previous owner / first owner was probably over 70 8:-)

The poor Taycan can surely only be sold on price §-)

Does anyone know if you can swap the wood trim? (and how much it costs approx. :)

• I would simply have them wrapped ;)

Can be done with Alcantara foil, matt black foil or of course in any color.

It only costs a few euros and lasts forever in the interior

Otherwise you will definitely need new door panels as they are always a complete part including the trim.

Der eine Gedanke der aus einem Werk ein Opus macht

• Does anyone know if the wood trim can be replaced? (and how much it costs :)

I'll take them in exchange for mine. Can't be rocket science, heated workshop available, nice Taycan meeting included :])

Viele Grüße aus dem Nordwesten,
    Torsten
    -----------------------------------------

“The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page”
    (Saint Augustine)

• https://www.autoscout24.de/ang…m=copy&utm_campaign=share

Turbos S with 9000km for 82k / I would only have the interior trims replaced :-)))

:eek: :eek: the interior trims (wood) and the fabric seats are really bad... with the silver exterior color, the previous owner / first owner was probably over 70 8:-)

The poor Taycan can certainly only be sold on price §-)

This Taycan has the leather-free interior (like my 4S) - and the seats are a dream,

they are the 18-way adjustable ones.

I wouldn't want to be without them, you just sit perfectly, and

and the fabric quality really is the best.

Even in winter, it's more comfortable than leather.

But of course, the wood look would also fly off the edge of my car :])

Edited 2 times, last by Steve (December 29, 2023 at 4:47 PM).

• Would you like to send a few pictures?

Unfortunately I only have pictures on my cell phone right now that I took while I was waiting for him. I can only send you more up-to-date pictures in the new year.

• Would you like to send a few pictures?

Unfortunately I only have pictures on my cell phone right now that I took while I was waiting for him. I can only send you more up-to-date pictures in the new year.

Merci vielma! I like it a lot, it looks very inviting.

• I also have the Racetex interior in my GTS.

I find the black stitching pretty boring, so I chose the chalk package of the RaceTex package. I think it's just ultra cool.

• Unfortunately, I only have pictures on my cell phone right now that I took while I was waiting for him. I can only send you more up-to-date pictures in the new year.

Great with the Racetex!