Changing the configuration at the last minute

• There is a dispatcher in every PZ. He has experience and contacts in Stuttgart. At least he would have threatened you with this.

This post has been automatically translated.

Beste Grüße und Gute Fahrt.

Aktuell: 992 GT3 touring (MJ2024)

• I don't think it's true. In my case, the python green was to be removed because it was no longer available. The salesman contacted the dispatcher at the PZ, who in turn contacted a dispatcher at Porsche directly. At least that's how it was explained to me. The result was that I was allowed to keep the python green.

Ie there is some line of communication to Zuffenhausen

• Hello, all together,

C2S Cabrio, plain black, ordered on 13.07.2022, May quota, completion currently according to the system 07.05.2023.

I was a week ago again in the PZ, because I possibly still the special equipment "Cupholder trim leather, covered with smooth leather in interior color, cupholder trim passenger side"

wanted to order. Inside the car is "leather interior black, contrast stitching chalk" plus "trim steering column leather". Unfortunately, I noticed too late that this stupid cupholder trim is then made of plastic.

The Vekäufer has advised me not to change the order now, because he fears that then the above-mentioned completion date could change. Besides, I had then looked at some cars, all of which did not have this og special equipment, and it actually looked quite ok (seller: "Never sold it before").

Regards

Rolf

• Does ANY change in the configuration move the delivery date back or only if you book something 3-4 weeks before the official change stop?

• Does ANY change in the configuration of the delivery date back or only if you book 3-4 weeks before the official change stop something?

....this can not be said so sweepingly...

981 Cayman GT4 "Biene Maja"
    und Andere... :wink:

• I bought it and I am glad.

But you can certainly retrofit as a spare part.

• I also find super.

Retrofit but certainly possible in a few minutes.

• I don't understand why P has the idea of not leathering one part.

• Then he should not have done it, if he can not even ask whether it is still possible. 🙈🙈🙈🙈 But of course this is of no use to you and I personally would be very annoyed. Very competent I call that not from the seller.

• To finish the story:

Today, my salesman personally spoke on the phone with the scheduling department at the factory. The delay of the production date was not at all due to my late addition of the ParkAssistant incl. Surround View, but it is due to the currently not given availability of the following three optional extras, which my configuration includes:

-Protective front foiling (according to the configurator uncritical).

-Additional interior package leather gearshift and door panel (in the configurator marked with "limited availability", when I configured the note was not yet present; this extra is supposedly no longer orderable from the middle of the week)

-Sun visors Race-Tex (according to configurator uncritical)

If I can come to terms with the 30.05., the vehicle will probably be delivered in full. I am curious...

My salesman still gave me the hint ("proof") that three other 911s with a March quota according to the system - in contrast to mine - will be delivered on time. But these also do not have the above mentioned special equipment in their configuration.

Many greetings from the

T-Driver :drive: